Home Cigar 101

Newb with some questions

I have begun to enjoy an occasional cigar and have a couple questions.

1. I love cherry tobacco. Is there a cigar company that makes a cherry blend cigar?
2. Who are some makers of good rum and/or cognac dipped cigars?

Thanks for the advice
Ace

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Take a look at the ACID line of cigars by Drew Estate; they're the most popular flavored cigar blender
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Gurkha makes a Cognac infused cigar, the Gurkha Grand Reserve: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=386
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you like cherry tobacco then the pipe world may be more your cup of tea.

not that i want to stifle your interest in cigars...
    i just want you to get what you are looking for.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    You could also try Makers Mark cigars. I really like the 10th Anniv. The infusion isn't overpowering or in your face, just a hint of Makers Mark. Very pleasant actually.

"Long ashes my friends."

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    CAO makes a line of flavored cigars, one of which I believe is called the Cherry Bomb??? Not sure about the name, but a friend of mine who smokes them says they're great!

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Not too sure about a cherry flavored cigar but there are a few infused samplers you may like. For Cognac cigars there is a place called Casillascigars.com who sells awesome Cognac smokes. I also like to take a shot of Cognac and a couple cigars, let them sit in a ziplock bag together. Every now and then you can mist them to get a nice light coating. Give them a month to breath the juice and they are pretty good. So if you can't find that special Cognac cigar...you might experiment and have fun with it.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CAO cherry is a pretty good stick..i started cigars with CAO flavor sticks. The moontrance was my fav CAO flavour. But they have golden honey, cherry, moontrance and a few others.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Hi and welcome to the forum...for a flavored cigar try the Tatiana line.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yikes. Kuzi is spot on.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    heavenly cigars is another good place to check out. they are all flavored cigars. if you really do love cherry tobacco, i would also recommend checking out pipe smoking