Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th post coming up **We Have A Winner**

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 500+. Best wishes for the contest. I'd enter it but I think I'll pass on this one. Just a timing thing, is all...

Marty

• Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    This is an awesome contest! I'll take 487.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Ill have 315
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Last guess: 190
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    final day 360
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Last day. 402
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Number 50
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
  • Options
  • Options
    did i win ? lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    We have our winners!!! First I would like to thank everyone for taking part in this and making it fun. Before I announce the grand prize winner I will announce the 2 brothers that will receive a 5 pack because they posted before or after the winning number. Both bige1371 and adros will be receiving a 5 pack. bige1371 posted before the winning number and adros posted after the winning number.

Out of all the numbers one BOTL here nailed it. The winning number picked by a random number generator was 487. The winner of the grand prize is jfaciane. Congratulations brother you will be receiving a 20 count humidor and 10 sticks. Please PM me your shipping info. bige1371 and adros I have your info already and will get your 5er out today.

June 20,2011

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Right on! Great contest and prize packages, thanks for hosting.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    We have our winners!!! First I would like to thank everyone for taking part in this and making it fun. Before I announce the grand prize winner I will announce the 2 brothers that will receive a 5 pack because they posted before or after the winning number. Both bige1371 and adros will be receiving a 5 pack. bige1371 posted before the winning number and adros posted after the winning number.

Out of all the numbers one BOTL here nailed it. The winning number picked by a random number generator was 487. The winner of the grand prize is jfaciane. Congratulations brother you will be receiving a 20 count humidor and 10 sticks. Please PM me your shipping info. bige1371 and adros I have your info already and will get your 5er out today.

June 20,2011

Awesome contest, with some insane prizes.....
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

June 20,2011

Awesome contest, with some insane prizes.....
    Gotta agree with that. Nice win fella's
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Sweet! Thanks Mike.
  • Options
    congrats to all , and thanks for the contest
  • Options
    Fun contest, my kinda contest. Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats to the winners!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    +1
  • Options
    Cool thanks man. That was a cool idea for a contest with a lot of participation sp?.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli, thanks for the contest and your contribution here. And, congratulations to the lucky winners as well.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You all here make this place fun and fun is what it is all about. Would anybody here happen to have an address for the grand prize winner? I sent a PM this morning but have yet to hear back....I would really like to get these to him before the weekend.