Home Non Cigar Related

Thought this was interesting...

DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
Don't know how interesting you Americans will think it is lol...

Canada's New Bank Notes

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    looks interesting I suppose, who's the dude on it? At first I thought it had holes in it which would lead to say "bad idea" but apparently it's just transparent...
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Making a note that can't be counterfeited is a worthy venture. Making a note that can be traced is tyrannical.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    looks interesting I suppose, who's the dude on it? At first I thought it had holes in it which would lead to say "bad idea" but apparently it's just transparent...
    I think it's Sam Elliot with a goofy haircut.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Hayblet:
    I think it's Sam Elliot with a goofy haircut.
    lol awesome
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Oh those Looney Canadians ;)
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    that's pretty cool. in the video he said "the first thing you'll notice is it he smooth texture". not the first thing i noticed was the "Window" on the money bc i thought it was a hole and before thought i though my comp was messing up and just not showing a part of the pic
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I just wonder if the Polymer can melt? That suck to have a $1000 melted piece of plastic after you left your wallet in the car