Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed again!

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Cigars in the mailbox! Courtesy of RCY Cigars via Millenium, I'm doubly in your debt, sirs. This comes at a good/bad time for me. Good, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. Bad, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. I never had it so good between a rock and a hard place before. Hmm...;)
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! They are both awesome brothers, nice work guys!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    No problem Sir, felt bad I couldn't find those cigars you were looking for here in Germany. I hope you enjoy them and thanks Millenium for the re-direction fire.
  • anytime brotha.....im real glad u got them....that was my first little sneak attack.......lol....i def will be getting into more of these.....!!! anytime rcy!!!! it was fun....always nice to surprise others
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Cigars in the mailbox! Courtesy of RCY Cigars via Millenium, I'm doubly in your debt, sirs. This comes at a good/bad time for me. Good, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. Bad, because all I can afford right now are Primeros. I never had it so good between a rock and a hard place before. Hmm...;)
    Glad to hear you got a nice bombing during some rough times. Great guys here.