Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

jfaciane what gives??

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I sent you a PM on the 20th asking for your shipping info so i could get your winnings to you. You still haven't answered but I see you posted in another thread on the 22nd. If you don't want your winnings let me know and I will give them to someone else.

Comments

• hey brotha, ill sacrifice myself and take his winnings.....thats cause i care...!!! u have my addy bro...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    hey brotha, ill sacrifice myself and take his winnings.....thats cause i care...!!! u have my addy bro...
    Your name is going in the hat along with anybody else that wants a shot at it. Before i do give it another here I am going to give him a couple more days to reply.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    add me,lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thow my name in the mix!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    If it comes down to me doing it what do you guys think about me running the numbers everybody guessed in the contest to come up with a winner? Or do you like the idea of putting names in a hat and drawing a winner?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I think everyone who was in the original contest should have a crack at the second. Weird he hasn't responded to your pm or posts. Who doesn't want free cigars for crying out loud?
    bigharpoon:
    I think everyone who was in the original contest should have a crack at the second. Weird he hasn't responded to your pm or posts. Who doesn't want free cigars for crying out loud?
    I think that is the best way.....so if he doesn't reply soon I will draw another number for a new grand prize winner and the same rules apply, the member that posted before the winning number and afterwill also receive a free 5 pack.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I second the second shot. Just use the random number generator again. CLosest number wins. I'd be all over free smokes! And coming from Mike, I'm sure they're great smokes!!
  • soudns good brotha, ...but giving the guy a few more days...is very fair....i knw sometimes i go aweek without checking...with my schedule.......
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    toss my name in the hat if the offer still stands. =)
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I agree with drawing a new number in a few days...
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Woo hoo. I'll get in on this also
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Im back in baby!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    bigharpoon:
    I agree with all this... but give the dude a little more time... who knows
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Throw my name in as well, lol but u never know the guy might be really busy, I'm sure he has a good reason
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope all is ok with brother jfaciane. I recently went through some stuff and was awol from the forum for a couple of weeks myself. Sometimes life gets in the way.
    Maybe he was Whitey Bulgar, hmmmm.
    The3Stogies:
    Hope all is ok with brother jfaciane. I recently went through some stuff and was awol from the forum for a couple of weeks myself. Sometimes life gets in the way.
    I too hope all is well. If I don't hear from him by the end of the day I will just move on with picking a new winner. Should he resurface again I will put something together to send him at that time.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    The3Stogies:
    I too hope all is well. If I don't hear from him by the end of the day I will just move on with picking a new winner. Should he resurface again I will put something together to send him at that time.
    I would say that is fair judgement.