Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Up for Trade

dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a few sticks I'm willing to trade if anyone is interested:

(5) La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Belicoso
(5+) CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon Robusto
(5+) CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro Robusto
(2) Mi Bario El Billetero (5 3/4" x 52)
(5) 601 Green Oscuro La Fuerza (5 1/2 x 54)
(2 each) Beauty/Beast
(5) AJ Fernandez Sumatra Solomon (7.1" x 58)

A few of my interests include but are not limited to: MOW, Diesel, LHC Core & Dos Capas, Partagas Black, Tatuaje, Warlock, Arturo Fuente, Perdomo Champagne Noir, Padilla, JDN Antano Dark Corojo, CAO Italia or Sopranos

I know the value of the sticks listed and I willing to make trades accordingly. I typically gravitate toward the medium to fuller bodied cigars, but I'm always open to something new. You guys are the experts...if you think you have something I might like feel free to offer it up.

As I am new to the forum and have made no trades…when a trade is agreed upon, I will ship first and upon receipt, the other party will send me their sticks.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    pm sent
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM Sent
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM's replied

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    I still have several sticks I'm willing to trade if anyone is interested. Also I have updated my lists of interests...

(3) CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon Robusto
    (10) CAO Gold Maduro Robusto
    (1) Gurkha Beauty
    (1) Gurkha Beast
    (5) AJ Fernandez Sumatra Solomon (7.1" x 58)
    (5) Gran Habano #3
    (10) Gran Habano 3SLS Corojo

Again, a few of my interests include but are not limited to: Partagas Black, Warlock, Perdomo Champagne Noir, Padilla (any), JDN Antano Dark Corojo, Gran Habano Azteca, Leon Jimenes, Morro Castle, Blue Label, Cu-Avana, Sol Cubano

Ok...got a few more sticks if anyone is interested in trying the flavored/infused stuff. I'm open to bout any trade on these.

(6) Drew Estates Natural Clean Robusto
    (2) Drew Estates Natural Root Robusto

I still have the other stuff listed in my previous post as well if anyone is interested in working something up. In addition to my previous interests I'd also like to try:

Blue Label
    Cigar.com House Blends
    5-Vegas Relic
    Cuba Libre One
    Padilla Single Batch
    Est 1844

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    pm'ed you