Home General Discussion

Drats!

Just ran out of space in all three humis! I guess I need to build a coolidor now! HA!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Start smoking!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Commence bombing...that's what I do when I'm at or near capacity
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    Just ran out of space in all three humis! I guess I need to build a coolidor now! HA!
    sounds like a good problem to have

"Long ashes my friends."

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Not a problem at all in my books, lol. Congrats of filling up the humi(s)

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    HAHA! That's like yelling "Son ofa Biotch, All these strippers want to give me free lap dances and I don't have enough TIME!"

AWESOME problem to have!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Mission: accomplished.
    Light 'em up.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    I shipped all my cigars to my girlfriend's house and told her to be expecting a lot. Her response " that's no a lot, a lot would be a truck load" I'm thinking I need to keep her just off of that one response
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

send me the overflow.
    ill take care of it.

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bip:
    I shipped all my cigars to my girlfriend's house and told her to be expecting a lot. Her response " that's no a lot, a lot would be a truck load" I'm thinking I need to keep her just off of that one response
    Brother, you better hang on to that one...she's a keeper!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    .... Her response " that's not a lot, a lot would be a truck load"
    That's good to hear, until she turns it around on you when you comment on her shoe collection !
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    djbeenie:
    I am starting to hate this place. With the postal strike and shipping difficulties... I can see the bottom of my coolerdor for the first time since I started to fill 'er up. If this strike continues for more then another week... I may be looking for a new hobby :(