Home General Discussion

Opus Shark and Engagement!

cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
Last Night I asked My girlfriend of two and a half yrs. to Spend the rest of her life with me. Seem weird to have a girlfriend at fourty anyway. After lots of twitchiness from shear shock. She Said yes.....LOL. I've been telling her for yrs. that I'd never marry after recently ending one three yrs ago. But I have found the perfect women and could not see myself without her by my side. So to celibrate I enjoyed an Opus shark aquired from Zeebra..Thanks Zeebra it was the perfect smoke to a perfect night.

Comments

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I hope the two of you will be happy and together fot yhe rest of your lives.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    Light 'em up.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Congrats!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Congrats! Sounds like your taste in cigars and women are equally impressive!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Congrats.
    One God, One Truth
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Way to go brother
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations bro! If you smoked an Opus for the engagement, what do you have planned for the wedding day smoke?
  • Congrats bro!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Thanks Everyone... I have no Idea what to have for a wedding smoke to fallow an shark...I'll be looking for you guys to give the suggestions....I am so lucky to have found someone whom I laugh with every day and makes me smile even when she's not around!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Congratulations, Cooch!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    cooch36:
    Thanks Everyone... I have no Idea what to have for a wedding smoke to fallow an shark...I'll be looking for you guys to give the suggestions....I am so lucky to have found someone whom I laugh with every day and makes me smile even when she's not around!
    That's definitely a keeper! I hope you guys enjoy that for years and years...

JDE

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother!!!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Thats great man. One thing Court house. Save the money for honey moon and cigars.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Congrats to you both! Now that you smoked the Opus you're going to have to go ISOM if you want to take it up another level for the wedding!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I'm currently shopping around for rings myself!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Congratulations !!! I'm with rossdavey2, spend less on wedding more on honeymoon.
    amz1301:
    Congratulations !!! I'm with rossdavey2, spend less on wedding more on honeymoon.
    were thinking a destination wedding Atlantis or something like that. We both would rather buy vacation property then give it to a hall. Plus we can have one hell of a bbq when we get back for a fraction of the price. I'm getting to old to give my money away. except to CCOM......
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats man. Great moment, great smoke. Destination wedding is where its at. That's what my wife and I did. Went all out on the high end suite in Jamaica and the wedding is damn near thrown in for nothin.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    cooch36:
    amz1301:
    were thinking a destination wedding Atlantis or something like that. We both would rather buy vacation property then give it to a hall. Plus we can have one hell of a bbq when we get back for a fraction of the price. I'm getting to old to give my money away. except to CCOM......

Just went to Atlantis mid November 2010, Me, my wife, 2 year old daughter and another couple we're friends with. Stayed there 7 nights. Had a great time. It is a little pricey once you're there but what the hell. If you drink alot make sure you get a mini-fridge in your room and leave the resort (there's a place you can walk to) and buy your booze. They're offering some great deals there now, thinking of going back towards the end of this year. They also have a cigar shop in the hotel.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Congrats! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and good smokes.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!!! Glad I had some part in your special day...lol. Congrats again man, and start picking out your wedding cigar!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!!!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    congrats man, the right woman makes life better.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats bro.
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    congrats! =]
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations..
    Thank you everyone for our well wishes.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    amz1301:
    +3!