Home General Discussion

Happy B-Day Jozer!

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
Boys it's jozers bday! Happy bday brother! Hope you have an awesome day and awesome smokes!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Happy B-Day bro!
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Oh wow! Happy Birthday and welcome to being one step closer to gray! (may it make you look even MORE distinguised when smoking some brindle flake from your Nording).

We demand a list of the celebratory sticks for today!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Jozer
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Happy birthday!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Happy birthday bro...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Boys it's jozers bday! Happy bday brother! Hope you have an awesome day and awesome smokes!

Sweet, Happy B-Day!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Happy B' day Joe. Don't listen to those comments about getting old. It's getting experience... that what it is;)

Some of us just have more than others.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Happy Birthday!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday pops.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Joe.. What are you smoking to celebrate the day ?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Thanks for the B-day wishes fellas. To me this is just another day, I haven't really given two thoughts to a birthday for about 10-11 years, your thoughts mean a lot to me though. I'm actually nursing a cold, so I'm still on the fence about whether I'm going to smoke anything at all.
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for the B-day wishes fellas. To me this is just another day, I haven't really given two thoughts to a birthday for about 10-11 years, your thoughts mean a lot to me though. I'm actually nursing a cold, so I'm still on the fence about whether I'm going to smoke anything at all.
    ... What !! Get out of your crib and fire up a stogie. Nursing a cold, jeez.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you're over the cold by the weekend.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday bro..get well soon.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    +1 BIG TIME. Joe... that comment could have your man card revoked. Let's just say it's the heavy doses of medicine talking ;)
  • Happy Birthday brother! Screw your cold and have a cigar. It is just what the doctor ordered.
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    +1 BIG TIME. Joe... that comment could have your man card revoked. Let's just say it's the heavy doses of medicine talking ;)
    lol...damn guys, you don't take it easy on a guy. You may or may not see a picture post later on. Wink [;)]
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    You assume he still has his man card ;)
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    lol...damn guys, you don't take it easy on a guy. You may or may not see a picture post later on. Wink [;)]
    ...atta Girl ! :)
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    You assume I ever had one to begin with...
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    You assume I ever had one to begin with...
    You are from California ...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday buddy!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday... Your older... Smoke Naked, blame it on senility!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Happy birthday! Hope it was a good one!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day brother
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Happy belated birthday man!