Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

gurkha grand age

I have been looking for a gurkha that suits my palate. Well I found it. This place has the gurkha vintage grand age in packs of ten and they are a steal. I steal I tell ya. I love them. If u buy the case its like 400 but if u buy in packs of ten that's 200 and who needs the box when your humidor does the work. Let yourself have a treat and try a pack. They won't let this go on much longer I'm sure so get it. It is amazing. And I got regular shipment n got my sticks in less then 24 hours. Thank you for the great cigars. You would be a fool to pass this up. Your savings is through the roof.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    well welcome mrpeabody....and if u like that stick..give them 2 years on it.....i had two of them with 2+ years and they were ten times better.
  • Options
    drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    It's a great stick even with a month of rest on it. Excellent aroma... nice and subtle sweetness and flavor that sits firmly in medium strength. Great minds think alike. :p

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey mrpeabody ( nice name brother). First of all Welcome to you. Grand Age is one of the few Gurkhas I have not yet tried. I hope I remember them the next time I'm filling out an order.