Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombing Campaign

2»

Comments

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    Glad they got there in good shape. Hope you and your bro can herf it out some time soon!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday Rodney got hit with two bombs back to back.

The first one was a 10 stick MOAB from james40. All that repair work from the weekend was destroyed! Great selection...thanks James! image

The second one was an all out nuclear assault from bandyt09...complete anhilation! Thanks again Todd! image

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Those are some great looking hits. PM to you sir.
    Lakota72:
    Those are some great looking hits. PM to you sir.
    Replied

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Just got back to read this page... Nice work guys.. that should keep Rodney in smokes for a few days.
    Today Lakota72 dropped a 6 stick bomb right amidst the devestation left by everyone else's attacks from the previous 7 days! The neighborhood will never be the same! Thanks Daniel.

I am glad they landed safely. Hope he enjoys them.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I would like to thank all the generous members of this forum who participated in the bombing campaign. I now have some great cigars that I would not have had the experience of smoking otherwise. The outpouring was so generous in fact that I had to purchase A separate large tupperware container. Best wishes to all.
    RBeckom:
    I would like to thank all the generous members of this forum who participated in the bombing campaign. I now have some great cigars that I would not have had the experience of smoking otherwise. The outpouring was so generous in fact that I had to purchase A separate large tupperware container. Best wishes to all.
    I am glad to hear that you are enjoying them. Quick suggestion, I don't think they make a tupperware container big enough once this hobby grabs you by the ankles and drags you in. I'd suggest getting a big ass cooler.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    So far I have two 125 count humidors, one 50 count humidor, two 25 count humi-jars and three large Tupperware containers. All full at this point thanks to some very generous people. I think this hobby already has A major hold on me.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    So far I have two 125 count humidors, one 50 count humidor, two 25 count humi-jars and three large Tupperware containers. All full at this point thanks to some very generous people. I think this hobby already has A major hold on me.
    You are going too need more storage options! When you think you have enough.... BAM you are out of room. Great brothers here for sure. Awesome campaign.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    All I can say is DAMN! Gunna have to call up Ty Pennington and have him and his team come over and rebuild that home that was blown up over and over and over. Grats!