Home Non Cigar Related

Moving

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I am in the process of moving right now, and have been all weekend. We are already living at the new place, but I have access to our old one still, so any packages on their way to me already should be fine.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Moving sucks! Atleast you are moved at living at the new place man.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I hate moving! Espcially moving someone else's stuff!! As soon as you get a truck, all your friends want help moving some crap! We decided to hire someone to move us! They showed up with an 18-wheeler, loaded it all up before lunch and unloaded it all in the afternoon. One big trip and everything was moved! Best part is, I didn't have to touch a thing! Not even wrap a dish in paper or unload dresser drawers into boxes! I highly recommend that route!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    So thats where you've been. Hope the move goes well.

jr_p951:
    I hate moving! Espcially moving someone else's stuff!! As soon as you get a truck, all your friends want help moving some crap! We decided to hire someone to move us! They showed up with an 18-wheeler, loaded it all up before lunch and unloaded it all in the afternoon. One big trip and everything was moved! Best part is, I didn't have to touch a thing! Not even wrap a dish in paper or unload dresser drawers into boxes! I highly recommend that route!
    I swore the time before last, it was the last time I was moving myself instead of hiring it down. But of coarse moving time came around and paying someone else just wasnt possible. Maybe next time. lol.