Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

california botl

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
cant seem to get any pliny the elder here in texas or shipped here anyone that has access to any there wanna set up a trade + ill pay + shipping + some smokes, pm me if intrested

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, since no one else is gonna bite, I will. What the h3ll is Pliny the Elder?? Other that some ancient Greek philosopher, that is.

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Ive had it a few times at a local restaurant...very good beer. Never seen it anywhere else though. If I can find some I will let you know.
  • Options
    nikostewart:
    Ive had it a few times at a local restaurant...very good beer. Never seen it anywhere else though. If I can find some I will let you know.
    thanks, my nephew lives in murietta cal. he is in the usmc , trying to get him to send some but dont know if he can, he said he thinks he can find it. just dont know if he can ship so im not really counting on him,lol + he dont smoke cigars and would love to add them to the deal
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    JJ, Got a beat on some here in Sacramento, a local spuermarket carries them. The only problem is they are limiting (2 or 3 bottles) the amount for purchase. Form what I understand they fly off the shelves so fast that the underground community knows to just ask for it because they don't put it out. How many you looking for?
  • Options
    Bombay:
    JJ, Got a beat on some here in Sacramento, a local spuermarket carries them. The only problem is they are limiting (2 or 3 bottles) the amount for purchase. Form what I understand they fly off the shelves so fast that the underground community knows to just ask for it because they don't put it out. How many you looking for?
    2 would be good 4 would be better , we have a place like that here for some local brews everyones after certain times of the year it comes out and the owner has them all on tweeter , guess his buds or good customers so once he tweets them its gone
  • Options
    Sounds good. If I can get it i will post or give you a PM later today probably around 6pm (PST).
  • Options
    JJ PM Sent.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    JJ PM Sent.
    replied!
  • Options
    How do you check PM's. It wasn't in my email.
  • Options
    nevermind, figured it out.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Pliny is fantastic. But it is true that it can be difficult to get your hands on one. As Bombay said, once they hit the shelves, they disappear very quickly. No one in my local area is carrying them at the moment, which most likely means Russian River isn't distributing them at the moment. However, I can ask some of the people I know and may be able to put in a order for you, but it'll have to be a case or more.
  • Options
    MonteWhite:
    Pliny is fantastic. But it is true that it can be difficult to get your hands on one. As Bombay said, once they hit the shelves, they disappear very quickly. No one in my local area is carrying them at the moment, which most likely means Russian River isn't distributing them at the moment. However, I can ask some of the people I know and may be able to put in a order for you, but it'll have to be a case or more.
    thanks but i was just wanting to try it as theres none to be had round here, i think ive been taken care of.