Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need Padrons

I am really interested in trying some Padrons. In Korea, I simply cannot buy them. You can't order a smaller quantity either as far as I know. So, I am willing to part with whatever quantity of cigars you feel is fair in a trade. I really want to try regular and maduro as well. Just let me know. I have these, Tip-Top Torpedos Mega-Sampler includes: 4 - Graycliff 1666 Pirate (torpedo) (6" x 52) 4 - Padilla Obsidian Belicoso (6" x 54) 4 - Cuba Libre Unico (torpedo) (6.25" x 54) 4 - 5 Vegas Classic Torpedo (6" x 54) 4 - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo (6.1" x 52) I just got this one with the latest order and I have a box of Punch Gran Puro Libertad tubos that just came in as well. I also have some Perdomo Lot 23 I can part with.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    How many Padrons were you looking for? I have a good quantity of the 3000 habano and I've got one maduro left that I could part with.
  • Maybe 3 or 4. Just let me know what you need in return. I will let you know up front that I dont have any more humi pillows. They will be fresh when I send them though. Just send me a message and let me know. Thanks I am still interested in finding some anniversary smokes too.
    I can do that...so how does 4 Padron 3000 habano and 1 Padron 5000 maduro sound to you? From what you listed, I'd like to trade for some of the Punch Gran Puros...if an equal number is agreeable to you, 5 for 5 that is, then let's set this thing up.
  • Rock and Roll! Padrons! Sure, just send your info to me so I can get some in the mail. They are in tubes. I can send yours first if you are more comfortable with that. I just found out I am leaving Korea on aprox. 1 Feb. so I am sure we can get this all set by then. I am sure you already know that postage is no diff. than if I was in the states. Thanks for the trade!
    If you want to PM me your address as well, I'll get these babies out headed your way asap.

I've sent you my info.
  • Right back atcha!