Home Non Cigar Related

Apologies to All

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys--------As many know my father has been battling cancer for about a year and a half. Well, the end is getting close so I am back home with my mom, sister, and family. Dad is actually rallying a little in the last day, so who knows when it will all be over but I just wanted to say if you dont hear from me or that I got your packages (BIP, Laker, MT, and a few others) or you havent gotten my end of what I am to ship to you-------It will be coming, but there will obviously be a delay. Thanks fellas.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prayers sent bro. i know when i had to put my girlfriend into a hospice nursing home after i wasnt able to care for her at home she was there almost 6 months and they had told me that when the end is near sometimes the person will seem to be getting better etc, was the case with my girlfriend, i had told the nurse how great she was doing that day and she passed that night. she had brest cancer so i know what you are going though , cancer sucks
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I know you don't believe in God, but prayers sent anyways.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Take care, Vulch. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Your in my prayers bro
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate them all....dont know what I believe Cabbi, but Ill take anything at this point man. Thanks again guys
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Dave...well.. you know already. Tell your dad we are thinking about him around here. Same for you and the family, you're in our thoughts brother. This morning... the stick will be in honor of your Dad, Dave.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Hang in there man.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    You're in my prayers too, brother.

JDE

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Prayers sent bro. Cancer has affected my extended family more than a couple of times. The American Cancer Society is ALWAYS the first charity I seek out whenever I'm able to donate something. Hang in there and stay strong for your mom and sister. We're here for you brother.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope your dad is resting comfortably. It is hotter than hell here right now, but the next stick I have will be in his honor.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    we're all in your corner... stay strong brother!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Prayers to your and your family!! Hope all is well buddy!

Just my 2 cents, you dont need to apologize or anything for delaying any packages on a serious matter in life.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Be strong Bro!!
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Good luck brother. It will be tough but the best thing is for you to be there and be strong.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Continued prayers for you and your family
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Really sorry to hear this man! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sorry to hear this, Vulch; God bless to you and your family
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Praying for you and your family brother. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    We all gotta go, so the best I can say is may his end be painless and peaceful...and that his family's grieving is healthy. And a cigar in his honor is most definitely appropriate.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I lost my mother to this horrible disease. Stay strong and vent all you want here.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother, you're in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong for those who need you during this tough time. You have a great bunch of brothers here on the forum thinking about you and praying for you.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • +1 you said it exactly how i would.... we have your back brotha!! stay strong, and send our love!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Prayers from here/
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Sorry to hear Vultch. My thoughts and prayers r with you and your family.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers are with you and your family bro.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Prayers to you bro and for your father
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    My thoughts are with you and your family in your time of need...
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Prayers to you and your family