2 days and counting till......

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Oh ***

"Long ashes my friends."

• bipbip Posts: 483
    Now that is what I call a bomb!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Look how it burned the clouds away in a circle,,or the shock wave blew them away
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Krieg:
    Oh ***
    Ha! Krieg knows first hand the damage one of these bombs can make.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    Krieg:
    Oh ***
    And now so do I. Troy I don't know why you did this but holy mother of pearl! Troy blew me the hell away! 11 amazing sticks destroyed my house today! Padron Family Reserve 1964, Ashton ESG, Davidoff, San Cristobal Maduro, Kristoff Maduro, DPG Serie JJ Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Trindad, EP Carillo, Rocky Patel Decade and a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And it was all in this sweet humidor bag by Arturo Fuente. I thought we were friends and then you blow me up like this man? All I can say is Thanks brother!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoy em man. Every once in a while I just gotta blow a guy up and its more fun if they have no idea its comin!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    DAAAAAYUM! ENFIDEL, you got knocked the f*ck out!!! LOL Nice hit bro!

t_evan50:
    2 days and counting till......
    I guess this picture really does sya it all..lol Nice Hit T-Evan!!!
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Epic bomb T Evan. What a guy!
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    Krieg:
    Oh ***
    And now so do I. Troy I don't know why you did this but holy mother of pearl! Troy blew me the hell away! 11 amazing sticks destroyed my house today! Padron Family Reserve 1964, Ashton ESG, Davidoff, San Cristobal Maduro, Kristoff Maduro, DPG Serie JJ Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Trindad, EP Carillo, Rocky Patel Decade and a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And it was all in this sweet humidor bag by Arturo Fuente. I thought we were friends and then you blow me up like this man? All I can say is Thanks brother!!!
    Oh BTW gotta love the Foosball table...Im guessing you also got either a ping pong table, pin ball machine or Billiards table?
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    Krieg:
    Oh ***
    Oh BTW gotta love the Foosball table...Im guessing you also got either a ping pong table, pin ball machine or Billiards table?
    The foosball table has a ping pong table topper...lol I do have a poker and blackjack table as well.
    t_evan50:
    Enjoy em man. Every once in a while I just gotta blow a guy up and its more fun if they have no idea its comin!!!
    I for sure will enjoy them! I had zero idea and you def blew me the hell away! Thanks again Troy!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    Krieg:
    Oh ***
    LOL! Very nice bomb! You're gonna love the Family Reserve, the 45 is my 2nd favorite cigar of all time.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    Krieg:
    Oh ***
    LOL! Very nice bomb! You're gonna love the Family Reserve, the 45 is my 2nd favorite cigar of all time.
    I can't wait to try it, I'm def gonna save it for a special occasion. I've only tried a few of the sticks he sent none of which are the high end ones in the group.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow, that is one SWEEEET bomb! Nicely done Evan!