Home Ratings & Reviews

Carlos Torano Master

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
A new cigar from the Torano clan. Gifted to my by brotheradam(hide your humi f you have more of these). An outstanding and quite complex stick. The moment I lit it I stopped dead in my tracks. Even from light it produces a rich creamy smoke with a nice light spice and a mainly cedary flavor. The aftertaste is a strong creamy flavor with a very light sweetness. 1/2 way in the spice note mellows and a complex earthy core dominates with a flavor of honey, not sweet like honey just the flavor, it made my mouth water and had me looking forward to the next puff. Strength started out at medium and built to the low end of full. Outstanding burn and draw. I've always liked torano and this is another excellent offering at a pretty good price too!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    All the Torano's I've had are awesome. You should give the Fortress a try Vinny, it's fantastic!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed every Torano I've ever had - never had even the slightest construction issue with any. Thanks for the review - these are now on my list!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    My local b&m has almost every torano line (if not all) in stock. I'll have to give this one a try.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sounds like I have another stick to try

"Long ashes my friends."

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Ditto on wanting to try these. I'm in love with the TOrano Signature series Torp's. mmmm thats maduro perfection in my opinion.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Definately have to give this one a try if you suggest it Vinny. Torano makes some very fine sticks. Like has already been mentioned the Fortress is a KILLER stick. I wonder if C.Com will carry these?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Fortress IS a killer stick, almost forgot how much I liked those. The top of my torano list is still the exodus 50 year with the virtuoso a real close second.... I'm thinking restock time :)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Jetmech_63:
    Fortress IS a killer stick, almost forgot how much I liked those. The top of my torano list is still the exodus 50 year with the virtuoso a real close second.... I'm thinking restock time :)
    Vinny check out the sister site's dd, not saying to buy it from them but yeah......
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    These Masters are not easy to find. Where are you getting yours from?
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    dowjr1:
    The one I gave Vinny I got at a Torano event at my local shop.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    PM incoming.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    This is my second all time favorite stick. I've had three vitolas and they are all great.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Great Just what I need, another cigar to put on the radar.. I feel like John Cusack in Pushing Tin.. So far the Virtuoso is my fav.. but havent tried the master,,,,,,, yet..
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow, thought it was just me. While I havent had a Master yet, I am in the midst of a torrid love affair while in the process of exploring their lineup. After reading the posts on this thread, everyone seems to love Torano everything... but it seems to me at least that we rarely mention them. Not sure why that is, but I know what it means - MORE FOR ME!