Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Man o war ruination

Got some ruinations in a sampler pack and found out they are not to my taste. I've seen a lot of people on here like em so I'm looking to trade. This will be my first trade on this site so I would be happy to send my end first. Got four ruinations just looking for something mild.

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Sit on em rob....when you're ready to move up in strength they'll be much better with the rest... My ruinations with a little over a year on em are damn fine smokes.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    wwestern:
    Sit on em rob....when you're ready to move up in strength they'll be much better with the rest... My ruinations with a little over a year on em are damn fine smokes.
    +1 on saving them. Give them a shot in 6+ months and let your pallate develop as well. You. Might find that you will enjoy them later on down the line.
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    wwestern:
    I considered that but right now space is at a premium and they are not rare or hard to get.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I love Ruinations and Id be more than happy to trade, However I have a bunch right now and would rather they go to someone who really wants em. If there are no takers in a few days shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I love Ruinations and Id be more than happy to trade, However I have a bunch right now and would rather they go to someone who really wants em. If there are no takers in a few days shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.
    I'm in the same boat as kid...I just got 20 more in today! I love em like a fat kid loves cake!

edit: I posted that and then saw d-rob's avatar LMAO

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I will trade you for some Graycliff G2's Ive got laying around the office... :-D

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    If it doesnt work with Sniper then hit me up. I'll be glad to take em off your hands.
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    The Sniper:
    I will trade you for some Graycliff G2's Ive got laying around the office... :-D

My salesman offered twenty unbanded sticks but I turned him down;). Ps I think you'll find those g2s have mostly evaporated
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    IDK unbanded sticks can be pretty tasty, but sice he was offering 20.. Do the ruinations you have say ruination on them or are they the ones with the foot band? I may be more interested if they are the footbanded ones? I've only seen those offered here..
  • Options
    d-rob:
    The Sniper:

My salesman offered twenty unbanded sticks but I turned him down;). Ps I think you'll find those g2s have mostly evaporated
    Oddly enough, so have most of the unbanded sticks - AWMIGAWD!!! LMAO!

• Options
    PsychoSJG:
    If it doesnt work with Sniper then hit me up. I'll be glad to take em off your hands.
    My offer was a goof Psycho - d-rob is my boss, and the G2's I offered him are HIS sticks in HIS humidor at the office. LOL Shoot him a good offer and good luck to you! :-D

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.