Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vulchor- Thanks Brother

Vulchor shoots me a pm the other day telling me that he was sending me a few sticks for some that I sent him, that he wanted to try. My GF shoots me an email today with the heading Cigars!!!.... and in the body it says- haha what else...
Vulchor--You are the man!! Thank you very much. I can't wait to try these babies when I get home.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    Vulchor shoots me a pm the other day telling me that he was sending me a few sticks for some that I sent him, that he wanted to try. My GF shoots me an email today with the heading Cigars!!!.... and in the body it says- haha what else...
    Vulchor--You are the man!! Thank you very much. I can't wait to try these babies when I get home.
    Allright Vulchor,,Nice one!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Vulchor.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Damn, maybe I should've given Vulchor my address afterall, rofl :P

That's an awesome bomb!!

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The man made the mistake of talking cigars with me......and in turn, telling me a few of the ones he really liked and a few he wanted to try or had just tried.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    The man made the mistake of talking cigars with me......and in turn, telling me a few of the ones he really liked and a few he wanted to try or had just tried.

Sounds like, GOT'EM, lol.....
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    BIP was kind enough to send me a few sticks I have been wanting to try----so he deserves more credit than I. He had not even asked for anything in return.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Retaliation is a beautiful thing! Haha! Well done, Vulchor!

JDE