Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

415 Welcome Home Gift

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Man this looks like a frekin bomb. All I can say is Wow and Thanks! You said you had a little something. This is more than a little my friend. You know me, I'll let them rest a while before I get one. But, I'm looking forward to it. Especially what's in that coffin. Good looking out 415 and thanks a ton.

The dude is crazy
Photobucket

Oh before I forget, which Opus X is that? I know that's not another one....

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Man this looks like a frekin bomb. All I can say is Wow and Thanks! You said you had a little something. This is more than a little my friend. You know me, I'll let them rest a while before I get one. But, I'm looking forward to it. Especially what's in that coffin. Good looking out 415 and thanks a ton.

The dude is crazy
    Photobucket

Oh before I forget, which AF is that? I know that's not another one....

That's a sweet looking haul there Rick! WTG 415! :)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    415 is the man. Very nice hit.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!!! Sick my ****....LOL.

That Opus X is a love affair Rick! Enjoy em man and start smokin.....
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Home is right!!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    glad they made it there safely.

yes its the same opus as the last one i sent you. you said you didnt want to smoke it because you only had one. so i thought i would fix that.

on a side note the boris and the 858 rosado smoke nicely right now. i would let the don carlos lancero rest for another 6-12 months. and the diamond crown maximus should have 6-7 years on it (it was an extra from a deal i did with a friend)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    that's one hard hit! nicely done!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415 is an awesome BOTL for sure. Very nice of him.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    wow great hit, some really nice smokes and a very deserving BOTL...!!