Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humi cleanin trade lots of stuff!

wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
K guys I need to make room looking to get Tatuajes (no havana VI) and Viaje I know these are alot more premium then the sticks I'm trading but we'll go with a heavy on my end trade to make it right. Also if no sticks to trade just pm me and we'll work it out.
imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Whats in the box top left of the last picture as well as right underneath those?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Photobucket is blocked. I can't see any of the pictures :(
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Whats in the box top left of the last picture as well as right underneath those?
    Padilla sig 1932's and under those are Miami's both toro size.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Other side of that picture.
    La aurora barrel aged....no idea how they are I haven't smoked one just shipped a few out in bombs lol. And below that is LFD airbender valientes
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I will look when I get home and see what is in there.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Which Tatuajes and Viaje are you looking for? I am interested in the Padilla's and maybe some of the MOW. Also what is in the box and below in your first picture?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Those are Nica Libre and below are 5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Come on guys lol the only one who has pm'd me is Joey and I'm not messing with him. There's good stuff here guys most of it has a year and a half or so on it.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    You've got some sweet stuff there Wes. All the stuff I have to trade are all sitting in your pictures waiting to be traded. LOL!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    PM sent
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    All replied.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    Come on guys lol the only one who has pm'd me is Joey and I'm not messing with him. There's good stuff here guys most of it has a year and a half or so on it.
    Freakin LOL
    Pending so far are entire last pic and ruinations/5vgms
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Wow I thought this would never go, just because there are so many viaje & tat whores out there, I thought they would never give up their beloveds for regulars. Am I understanding correctly that you traded stash for a whatever agreed upon trade ratio for viaje's & tatuaje's? Good deal for both if you did, I just thought that the tatviaje whores wouldn't part with their stash. Or maybe that says something about the hype surrounding the purposefully restricted sales tactics surrounding tat & viaje "uber hard to find" cigars.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Are the barrel aged the robustos?
    Rob1110:
    Pretty sure they are I'll let you know if they aren't.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Rob1110:
    Pretty sure they are I'll let you know if they aren't.
    I just had my first Barrel Aged a few days ago and was quite pleased. It had a unique flavor with a slight tanginess.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb