Home Ratings & Reviews

Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Robusto

image This 5.5

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont see a lotta love for the rp rv around a few other sites but i love em , nice review
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I like this cigar, to me it tastes like a mix of the 90 and 92 together. Guess he could have called it the RP Vintage 1993. I bought some a few years ago when they first came out (still have a few actually), only difference I see now is that he box presses them.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I don't see a resemblance to eh 1990 or 1992 besides the cream. No coffee, cocoa, chocolate, this was much airier. Great burn though, that's a RP trademark IMO.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaelaria:
    I don't see a resemblance to eh 1990 or 1992 besides the cream. No coffee, cocoa, chocolate, this was much airier. Great burn though, that's a RP trademark IMO.
    which is your fav. of the 90/92
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Ya know I've gone back and forth and it really depends on what I'm doing. For example just shooting the *** outside I usually feel like a 1992 although it's been a long time since I had one. I used to love my 1990's with a Baileys at the bar.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kaelaria:
    Ya know I've gone back and forth and it really depends on what I'm doing. For example just shooting the *** outside I usually feel like a 1992 although it's been a long time since I had one. I used to love my 1990's with a Baileys at the bar.
    I have gone back and forth with these two too. ( ha-ha) I smoked a ton of the 90's, and a ton and a half of the 92's. So I guess I like the 92 better.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried the 92. But I loved the 90. Still got 2 sitting at the bottom of the humi. Let em rest for a few more months or more.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kaelaria:
    Interesting, I'm sure the blend has changed since the first time these were released. I wouldn't mind trying one of the new ones to compare.

"Long ashes my friends."