Home General Discussion

Seattle Cigar Expo!

So, to all my Pac NW brothers, who's going?

It will be on august 20th at the Seattle Center and if there's any way I can swing it, I'm there! General admission is $150 looks like a pretty sweet basic package though. VIP would be ultimate, but being that I don't even have a job right now, I'd be stoked with general tickets.

Should be a great time, if any of you BORK's will be there maybe we can herf out on the lawn a bit!

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, Ill check it out and Ill let you know,, sounds good, Good Looking Out..
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Right on brotha! Anyone else?
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Sorry man. Won't be able to make this one. Pretty torqued about it but it is what it is.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I want to but since my Wife, as wonderful as she is, hates cigars, I will be not attending. It's after my birthday too so what a great present.
    Bummer Dennis! My girlfriend, even though she doesn't smoke cigars, wants to come with me just to hang out and see what all the fuss is about! If she can swing it, that means a double gift bag for me! :^)
    Hey Tony! Are you gonna be able to make it?
    Bump
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I think I am going to try to make it. God bless my wife she told me I should really go.

UPDATE: Okay I just purchased a ticket.
    Sweet! I should be able to buy a ticket next week.
    BUMP!!!! Anybody else going?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I wnated to but its not looking good, Will have to get together some other time.
    BUMP!!! This is this Saturday 20 Aug 2011 so Duder and any other brothers, are you guys going or am I the only one?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Shroty Rossi just tweeted that he's headed there.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    Hey Tony! Are you gonna be able to make it?
    I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now and I think I'm going to pass. For the ticket price, you only get 15 sticks. I don't drink so the alcohol tokens will be wasted, so I don't think it will be a good value for me. My plan is to take the $150 and spend it on some smokes on Ccom.

Pretty awesome you are going, though, but sorry I won't be there. Hope you and your girlfriend have fun (and give us a report).
    I went today and met Shorty Rossi; he was representing AJ Fernandez.
    Shorty told me his new Punisher should be out next month.
    Shorty also said they are comming out with a milder Shorty line that will be milder since some fans can't smoke full-bodied.
    The name will be St Shorty but I believe it is going to be in Spanish.
    He is a mellow, quiet guy and was very nice.

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    He seems like an awesome guy. Did he have his dog with him?
    JudoChinX:
    He seems like an awesome guy. Did he have his dog with him?
    Yes Hercules was with him; what a well behaved lazy dog.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome you got to meet Shorty and Hercules man. Sounds like it was a great time
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Nice hat. Not crazy about the color though. AJ's got good taste in hats too.
    An unexpected $500 expense came up and I was not able to make it unfortunately. Glad you had fun though!