Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas shorty

They come in a tin of 10, now  these little powerhouses pack alot of smoke and flavor so if you happen about a tin of them, grab em they're that good....

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I enjoy the 5 Vegas Shorty as well, not quite as much as when I first tried them, but I still think they are a really good short smoke.

Joe
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I received a tin of these free with an order. I haven't had an occasion to smoke them yet. Is it like smoking a cig. Does it have the same flavor and smell as any other 5vegas. I've had a short story and really enjoyed it, just wondering what to expect.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dep, the Shorty is a real cigar, so expect a real cigar, just smaller than most. I think it has a pretty good flavor, not really strong, but it does have presence.

Ahh, why am I trying to describe it? Just go smoke one already and see for yourself :)

Joe
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the 5 vegas shorty is every thing you could hope for in a small cigar:
    Long filler, decent ring gauge, premium binder and filler, and a good price.

this is the point where i tell you that i dont like them. BUT dont listen to me about the taste. Im not a big cameroon fan and im almost 100% sure that im the only person in the world that doesnt enjoy the shorty.

go out and get some. the worst that will happen is you'll be like me, you wont like them. Then youll have s cigar that you can pass off to anyone in a PIF, F&G, or MAW. ... anyone but me.