Home Ratings & Reviews

Gran Habano Corojo # 5 Double Rubusto Shaggy

These are some Solid Fantastic Cigars! Priced right and they Come in this GIANT Box!!!!!!! Great Burn, Tons of smoke, Nice Spice with great changes throughout... Earthy, beasts! Grab some of these bad boys if you come across them!

Photobucket
Rock and Roll!

Photobucket
Compliments of Dr. Cigar of Folsom... a REAL B&M!

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Whoa. 7x54? Is that box like... a human size coffin or something? Massive! Was it a 50ct. box?
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Damn Oz, did you burn through that whole box already?? That lone cigar looks kinda sad in that massive box all by itself.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Heavy:
    Damn Oz, did you burn through that whole box already?? That lone cigar looks kinda sad in that massive box all by itself.

there are at Least 50 in a Box... i didnt smoke them all ! I smoked my share at the B& M and when i was in the other day this was the lone one left in this box so I Bught the cigar and The store owner said since you got the last cigar how about the Box just take that too! LOL She had another 2 boxes of them ready for the Shelf,they also have them in the Green Conneticuts.... Great smokes and for 6.85 cant beat them.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    of course thats california Prices Damn Taxes! LOL
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great smokes, going to have to try these i saw came out > GRAN HABANO GRAN RESERVA This creation by George and Guillermo Rico consists of an 8 year old wrapper and a 7 year old binder from their Nicaraguan farm La Santa Cruz. The filler is a mixture of 7 year old Nicaraguan leaf from La Santa Cruz and 8 year old Colombian leaf from their La Joya del Valle farm. The cigars were rolled in early 2008 and have been aging for the previous three years making the overall components about a decade old, making for a very smooth and rich medium bodied cigar.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I've been meaning to ask this question, maybe its a stupid question but what do you do with the shaggy foot? Is it clipped, or you just light it up & smoke it as usual & it burns just like normal until you reach the wrapper? I'm just curious because I haven't had a shag-foot cigar yet, & don't have any in my storage.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Toast it off. It will flame. then just light the foot.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Love The Box,, stick is pretty damn good too
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The GH Corojo #5 is a fine smoke in any vitola! It'll give many of the top Corojo wrapped sticks a run, at a fraction of the cost!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    I've been meaning to ask this question, maybe its a stupid question but what do you do with the shaggy foot? Is it clipped, or you just light it up & smoke it as usual & it burns just like normal until you reach the wrapper? I'm just curious because I haven't had a shag-foot cigar yet, & don't have any in my storage.
    I always smoke it and you can notice the change in flavor once the flame hits the wrapper....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    That ruins the best part of a shaggy foot cigar. How often do you get a chance to taste just the fillers for a short while and then compare to the wrapper/binder/filler blend?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    j0z3r:
    beatnic:
    That ruins the best part of a shaggy foot cigar. How often do you get a chance to taste just the fillers for a short while and then compare to the wrapper/binder/filler blend?
    I find the shag dry and hot.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    j0z3r:
    beatnic:
    Oh that's shagnasty baby!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    j0z3r:
    beatnic:
    To each his own. My way works for me, but I certainly won't tell you it's the only way.