Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Series "O" Maduro

I have smoked two of the three of these sticks sent to me by bbc020 recently and I LIKE "EM

Thanks again Brandon, these rock.

Comments

• Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Haven't had the O mad yet. But the V and G mad's are great as well.

Laker...I found the special G's if you are still interested.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Bad Andy:
    Haven't had the O mad yet. But the V and G mad's are great as well.
    BR>Laker...I found the special G's if you are still interested.

Thanks Andy. I am still interested, yes. PM sent.
    replied
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    I really like the Gs. I have tried three Vs and haven't been overwhelmed. They have been a little tight and not much going on till the last third. Pretty big finsih, but I expected more. Perhaps they need to sit a little longer... although the Gs came at the same time

What's the special G?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Tumbler:
    I really like the Gs. I have tried three Vs and haven't been overwhelmed. They have been a little tight and not much going on till the last third. Pretty big finsih, but I expected more. Perhaps they need to sit a little longer... although the Gs came at the same time

What's the special G?

The special G is a particular size. 3.7 x 48 Tumbler.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    laker1963:
    I have smoked two of the three of these sticks sent to me by bbc020 recently and I LIKE "EM

Thanks again Brandon, these rock.

Glad you like them. They are a solid smoke in my experience!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The only Oliva I've had is a Series G Maduro. I've gotta pick up some of the G Natural and the O in both Natural and Maduro once I have the room in the Humi. It's FULL right now!
    What do you have for trade...I got several G cammys and I believe a couple of O natural.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Tumbler:

What's the special G?

3.7 x 48 figurado to be exact. What a neat little smoke it is too. I've been quite impressed by everything Oliva that I've tried, Serie G cammy, Serie O natural and maduro, Serie V, MB 3 and everything Sol Cubano as well. If they make a cigar I don't like, I haven't had it yet.
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Tumbler:

What's the special G?

3.7 x 48 figurado to be exact. What a neat little smoke it is too. I've been quite impressed by everything Oliva that I've tried, Serie G cammy, Serie O natural and maduro, Serie V, MB 3 and everything Sol Cubano as well. If they make a cigar I don't like, I haven't had it yet.
    I'm gonna have to revisit the O natural, Sol CubCab and Nub. I've had one of each and was not impressed, odd considering everything else has been great. Hell the Oliva G cameroon is the only cigar that I have bought a box of.
  • I really like the oliva lines. I have not been dissappointed with any of them. The serie G is a great smoke for the price. The O is not bad at all, and the V is great. I have a V maduro sitting in my humi that I am itching to break out. I think I might have to wait till it gets a little warmer out.