Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Pkg out to Beatnic, DC 0311 0240 0001 8606 1566, Once again Congrats, Gonna start callin you MR. Alaska.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join in the fun. 10/96 are my numbers.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Rhamlin:
    I'd like to join in the fun. 10/96 are my numbers.
    Added...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just saw that Beatnic won, congrats man! I'll have my package out to you this weekend.

DD - looks like someone beat me to 13 this time, lol, how about 26/12?
  • Options
    Guys I know this sucks after I just made traders list and joined my first couple contest's but I need to bow out. I just lost half my stash. Checkout my post in general discussion. Truly sorry. Maybe in a couple months I can get back enuf to try again.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Guys I know this sucks after I just made traders list and joined my first couple contest's but I need to bow out. I just lost half my stash. Checkout my post in general discussion. Truly sorry. Maybe in a couple months I can get back enuf to try again.
    Removed...
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Just saw that Beatnic won, congrats man! I'll have my package out to you this weekend.

DD - looks like someone beat me to 13 this time, lol, how about 26/12?
    Added...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'll jump back in here... can I get in on 22/33??? Thanks for keeping this up DD!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    I'll jump back in here... can I get in on 22/33??? Thanks for keeping this up DD!
    Added...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    BUmp, bump, bump. Hey guys, my winnings are starting to come in. Kinda like Xmas in August. LOL Get in on the fun. I'm keeping them cataloged as they come in and will report back when most have arrived. Thanks DD.
  • Options
    Hey DD. Just change the name of the game to mega stick jackpot. These guys have no f**king idea how to count.
    I'll give a detailed report next week, but for now just know that 7 BOTL's packages have arrived. There were 46 total sticks. You do the math. Cuz these guys can't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats beatnic. Pm your addy so I can get your sticks out.
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    bump. I'll be posting a list shortly of the last winnings. Not one person has sent me only 4 sticks. I'm amazed.
  • Options
    C'mon on lets go jack this pot up!
  • Options
    Class, Class, QUIET! Your test results are starting to come in and so far not one of you gentlemen has gotten the correct result. The assignment was very ease :Mail four (4) cigars to Beatnic. No one was able to do so. Several of you get a B grade for sending 5 cigars (TheGreenMachine, dbeckom, Lonewolf2011 and LongAshes. Mr. Vulcher mailed 6 cigars. The Kid and Smoke em if you got em got carried away with 7. Jeez gentlemen. Now several of you young men just don't deserve to pass. James40, 9 cigars looks absolutely nothing like 4. Where do you get your skills?
    Which brings us to the Poker Slob. Did your mother name you this? You get an F-. and you may have to repeat the grade. Your parents have been called and we are meeting this afternoon, followed by a visit from the local sheriff, to look into your acquisition of several illegal sticks in that bundle of 16 you mailed to Beatnic.
    If I've done my math right, and I'm sure I better at it than these cats, that equals 75 sticks from 9 BOTLs. And to add insult to injury, Tim and Kelly both suckered me into deals this past week and JJ20030 slams me with 11 sticks just, as he said, "because I can". What a fun week.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    beatnic:
    Class, Class, QUIET! Your test results are starting to come in and so far not one of you gentlemen has gotten the correct result. The assignment was very ease :Mail four (4) cigars to Beatnic. No one was able to do so. Several of you get a B grade for sending 5 cigars (TheGreenMachine, dbeckom, Lonewolf2011 and LongAshes. Mr. Vulcher mailed 6 cigars. The Kid and Smoke em if you got em got carried away with 7. Jeez gentlemen. Now several of you young men just don't deserve to pass. James40, 9 cigars looks absolutely nothing like 4. Where do you get your skills?
    Which brings us to the Poker Slob. Did your mother name you this? You get an F-. and you may have to repeat the grade. Your parents have been called and we are meeting this afternoon, followed by a visit from the local sheriff, to look into your acquisition of several illegal sticks in that bundle of 16 you mailed to Beatnic.
    If I've done my math right, and I'm sure I better at it than these cats, that equals 75 sticks from 9 BOTLs. And to add insult to injury, Tim and Kelly both suckered me into deals this past week and JJ20030 slams me with 11 sticks just, as he said, "because I can". What a fun week.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy a Bigger Humidoor Mine is on the way ! LOL
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Well, a few more boxes arrived. Finally, someone scored an A on the assignment. "Diamond Dog". Although, he wrote the rules, or maybe he's just real smart.
    Squeekz got excited and sent 6 sticks. And OZ, well, that's why we put him in the back of the room. He sent 8 sticks, one of which is the biggest cigar I've ever held. 8 1/2 inches long. I had to place it sideways in the humidor. But, I ain't complaining. Thanks for the luv, guys.

TheGreenMachine (5)
    CAO Cameroon
    Ccom Cameroon Label
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Gurkha Beauty
    Dominico

Dbeckom (5)
    AB MAXX
    CAO Brazilia
    Carlos Tarano 1916 MOW Toro
    Vueltabajo

Lonewolf2011 (5)
    Giant LFD Airbender
    Cain F
    Intenso
    Sun Grown Label
    Brickhouse

Long Ashes (5)
    L Forodita Fuerte
    Aspira
    Nester Miranda Doppelbok
    Mandarin Tatiana Miniature
    Cigarillo so small I can’t read it.

Vulcher (6)
    Bahia Maduro
    5 Vegas Classic
    Swag
    Padilla 68
    CuAvano
    Morrow Castle

The Kid (7)
    Gigantic AF Canones
    Gran Habano 2000
    Tabacos Baez Serie H
    Greycliff G2
    La Pearla Habano Morado
    El Triunfador
    CAO CX 2

Smoke em if you got em (7)
    El Mejor Expresso
    Sencillo
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Padilla 68
    Gran Habano 3SLS
    Gran Habano Vintage 2000
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown

James40 (9)
    LHC Toro
    LHC Lancero
    Greycliff 1666
    Gurkha Legend
    San Miguel
    Perdomo Lot 23
    RP Olde World Reserve
    Cu Avana Intenso
    Oliva G

Poker Slob (16)
    Gurkha Beauty
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro
    Park Avenue
    Verdadero Organic
    RP R4
    Private Stock
    Kinky Friedman The Willie
    Oliveros King Havano Oscuro
    Legends White Label
    Gurkha Centenary
    Montecristo Edmundo
    Cuba Libre brute
    Hoya De Nicaragua Celebration
    ISOM Trinidad Reyes
    ISOM Sancho Panza Delmonte
    ISOMSan Christobal De La Habana Officios

Skweekz (6)
    Padilla Limitado Especion 2006
    5 Vegas Miami
    RP 2008
    Cusano 59
    Gurkha Beast
    G2 Turbo

Diamond Dog (4) CAO America
    G2 Turbo
    Joya De Nicaragua Antano
    Punch

RedtailhawkOz (8)
    LHCBarber Pole
    Oliveros
    Cusano 59
    RP Fusion MM
    Nica Libre 1990
    G2 Turbo
    Felipe Icon
    8.5” monster with a label that says Folsom
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    good job guys..
  • Options
    beatnic:
    beatnic:
    Well, a few more boxes arrived. Finally, someone scored an A on the assignment. "Diamond Dog". Although, he wrote the rules, or maybe he's just real smart.
    Squeekz got excited and sent 6 sticks. And OZ, well, that's why we put him in the back of the room. He sent 8 sticks, one of which is the biggest cigar I've ever held. 8 1/2 inches long. I had to place it sideways in the humidor. But, I ain't complaining. Thanks for the luv, guys.

TheGreenMachine (5)
    CAO Cameroon
    Ccom Cameroon Label
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Gurkha Beauty
    Dominico

Dbeckom (5)
    AB MAXX
    CAO Brazilia
    Carlos Tarano 1916 MOW Toro
    Vueltabajo

Lonewolf2011 (5)
    Giant LFD Airbender
    Cain F
    Intenso
    Sun Grown Label
    Brickhouse

Long Ashes (5)
    L Forodita Fuerte
    Aspira
    Nester Miranda Doppelbok
    Mandarin Tatiana Miniature
    Cigarillo so small I can’t read it.

Vulcher (6)
    Bahia Maduro
    5 Vegas Classic
    Swag
    Padilla 68
    CuAvano
    Morrow Castle

The Kid (7)
    Gigantic AF Canones
    Gran Habano 2000
    Tabacos Baez Serie H
    Greycliff G2
    La Pearla Habano Morado
    El Triunfador
    CAO CX 2

Smoke em if you got em (7)
    El Mejor Expresso
    Sencillo
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Padilla 68
    Gran Habano 3SLS
    Gran Habano Vintage 2000
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown

James40 (9)
    LHC Toro
    LHC Lancero
    Greycliff 1666
    Gurkha Legend
    San Miguel
    Perdomo Lot 23
    RP Olde World Reserve
    Cu Avana Intenso
    Oliva G

Poker Slob (16)
    Gurkha Beauty
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro
    Park Avenue
    Verdadero Organic
    RP R4
    Private Stock
    Kinky Friedman The Willie
    Oliveros King Havano Oscuro
    Legends White Label
    Gurkha Centenary
    Montecristo Edmundo
    Cuba Libre brute
    Hoya De Nicaragua Celebration
    ISOM Trinidad Reyes
    ISOM Sancho Panza Delmonte
    ISOMSan Christobal De La Habana Officios

Skweekz (6)
    Padilla Limitado Especion 2006
    5 Vegas Miami
    RP 2008
    Cusano 59
    Gurkha Beast
    G2 Turbo

Diamond Dog (4) CAO America
    G2 Turbo
    Joya De Nicaragua Antano
    Punch

RedtailhawkOz (8)
    LHCBarber Pole
    Oliveros
    Cusano 59
    RP Fusion MM
    Nica Libre 1990
    G2 Turbo
    Felipe Icon
    8.5” monster with a label that says Folsom

I had it Special Rolled for you Brother, I was hanging out with Felix who rolls the House cigars for My B&M and he had some Huge leaf and we were laughing about what a Big Cigar he could use that to wrap, I told him I love a Good 4 Hour smoke... he laughed i and in 5 Minutes he gathered and rolled two of these dudes up and handed them to me....... LOL Il tell you bro...... It was a Damn Good Smoke, hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    SO now I need to find 4 hours. LOL. Thanks Oz. I'll give you a review.
  • Options
    8.6" that's some smoke
  • Options
    beatnic:
    SO now I need to find 4 hours. LOL. Thanks Oz. I'll give you a review.
    Have Fun !
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Remember guys nobody gets re-entered without posting you want in that way there is no confusion...
  • Options
    im in Dog Same Numbers
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz 14/72
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DD, I'm in with my same numbers 27/77

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Redtailhawkoz 14/72
    You had already entered this draw