Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

This is done...

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. But, in my opinion, there should be only one person moderating. If responsibility is passed on every week, things can get screwy. My pick is #17.......... If we get more than 10, I'll pick #223.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I'm not sure I understand - We buy-in with 3 sticks per week to the lottery, and pick a number between 10-99 (based on how many people are in lottery it could be higher) and we send our 3 sticks to.... ? You DD or the winner of the lottery?

I'm sorry, I'm thoroughly confused here.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    GadwinDuil:
    I'm not sure I understand - We buy-in with 3 sticks per week to the lottery, and pick a number between 10-99 (based on how many people are in lottery it could be higher) and we send our 3 sticks to.... ? You DD or the winner of the lottery?

I'm sorry, I'm thoroughly confused here.
    3 sticks to play, min 5 players to play, 10 players and less lottery number is a 2 digit number between 1-99 (to make it easier to win), 11+ players and it is a 3 digit number 1-999 that will be randomly generated....you pick a 2 digit number and a 3 digit each week that way you are covered for 2 number and 3 number draws, your 3 sticks is good until someone wins, each week you just keep making picks, once someone wins if you want to continue playing you put in another 3 sticks....there will be a constant updated running list of players, stick count etc....once someone wins, it will be announced in the thread and all players are to send their sticks to the winner within 72 hours of announcement, everyone will be given address info or posted in thread if agreed.
  • Options
    Beautiful - I'm in!
    My 2-digit is 33 - and 3-digit is 612

And last question - do we just mini-bomb the winner or do we send our buy-in sticks to the host?
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    Beautiful - I'm in!
    My 2-digit is 33 - and 3-digit is 612

And last question - do we just mini-bomb the winner or do we send our buy-in sticks to the host?
    Each player is responsible to send their sticks to the winner within 72 hours of a win...so, you win for example and there are 10 players you will get 27 sticks in 9 different packages...
  • Options
    TODAY IS THE ONLY SUNDAY THAT PICKS WILL BE ALLOWED IN, OTHER THAN TODAY PLEASE FOLLOW MON - SAT PICK DAYS-------THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD IS WHERE ALL UPDATES AND LOTTERY RELATED POSTS WILL OCCUR
  • Options
    Kk cool, I understand now, I read that explanation before but it just didn't make sense at the time... sorry, lol
  • Options
    On the Random.org for the True Random Number Generator, underneath it says Like the widget? Get Your Own, when you click that and keep default setting and scroll to bottom, click create widget...how can I implment the widget in to the thread? I tried copying and pasting the HTML in to the first post in the thread and it doesn't work...can it?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun. I will throw out 78 / 427 if I may.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im in........19/219
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    #88/#715......... did I win???
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    First draw will take place next Sunday June 13
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I think I get it. Maybe. Either way I'm in. My numbers for the drawing of 6/13 are 43 & 650. Is this how you want us to post?
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    I think I get it. Maybe. Either way I'm in. My numbers for the drawing of 6/13 are 43 & 650. Is this how you want us to post?
    Ya this works
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Im in My Number is 66/714..... not really clear on this sounds all confusing but im sure we will work it out as we move along! LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Im in My Number is 66/714..... not really clear on this sounds all confusing but im sure we will work it out as we move along! LOL
    The description is confusing lol my fault...simple form, 3 sticks to play, get numbers in on time, I will draw each Sunday until someone wins, once someone wins those who want to play again put in another 3 sticks....once someone wins we send our sticks out within 72 hours of draw, 10 and less people 2 number draw, 11+ people 3 number draw...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    firetruckguy:
    First draw will take place next Sunday June 13

So............ yu'r sain I din't win?? ;)
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'm in! 88 and 496 shall be my numbers, I say...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey DD, thanks man, this is awesome. Haven't even had a drawing yet and I'm already loving it. I am already rearranging the humi for all the cigars that will be coming my way next week when you pick my winning number ( Whatever it is as I forgot it already LOL).
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Hey DD, thanks man, this is awesome. Haven't even had a drawing yet and I'm already loving it. I am already rearranging the humi for all the cigars that will be coming my way next week when you pick my winning number ( Whatever it is as I forgot it already LOL).
    Each player/number will be listed in the very first post in the thread, thats where all the news will be! Somebody will win a nice stick count for sure!
  • Options
    Hays:
    EDIT! I noticed that Firetruckguy had claimed 88 first (b@stard!), so I will have to modify that number...um... how bout 23.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Hays:
    EDIT! I noticed that Firetruckguy had claimed 88 first (b@stard!), so I will have to modify that number...um... how bout 23.

WHO's yur daddy!!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Hays:
    Hays:

WHO's yur daddy!!
    Phillip Hays....but MY Name is BIG PAPA....****.

lol ;-)

• Options
    Hays:
    Hays:
    Good catch, I missed that too! I had better keep a better watch!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    QUESTION: If there is no winner, then do we re-ante or are we still in for three sticks?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    QUESTION: If there is no winner, then do we re-ante or are we still in for three sticks?
    If there is no winner, you don't re-ante. Your three sticks and your numbers are good until the following sunday. But that does mean that others can join in on the fun even if they miss the first no-winner drawing.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'm in!

29 and 401 are my numbers
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'll join 38 and 3 digit 442
  • Options
    The 3 sticks ride until there is a winner....although if we go long period of time we may want to change things up with frequency of drawing or something else