• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Awesome.......good job DD.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got a quick question maybe im not reading it correctly,
    or maybe you already answered this and i did not see it
    say no winner this week,if i want to re-enter the lottery next week thats 3 additional sticks correct?
    so if lets say next week there is a winner, and i entered the 2 weeks straight thats 6 sticks?
    thanks
    joe
    The new rules state 1 entry per person till it's won. So the 3 sticks you put in just ride until there's a winner.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    say no winner this week,if i want to re-enter the lottery next week thats 3 additional sticks correct?
    so if lets say next week there is a winner, and i entered the 2 weeks straight thats 6 sticks?
    thanks
    joe
    You enter the lottery this week, you are entered until someone wins and your 3 sticks are good each week until there is a winner, no one ever puts in more than 3 sticks until there is a winner then that person if they want to play again would put in another 3 sticks.
  • Options
    Duder2:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thanks
    joe
    The new rules state 1 entry per person till it's won. So the 3 sticks you put in just ride until there's a winner.
    Yes that rule acutally hasn't changed, might have come across confusing but the whole intention is 3 sticks per entry until someone wins then if you want to play again you are in for 3 sticks until someone wins etc...that way we can build a considerable prize with nobody going broke!
  • Options
    poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    Can I get in on this? I am not on the good traders list yet, so my thought was to just add my 3 sticks without selecting a number and just add to the general pool.

This Lotto seems like a neat idea, and a great opportunity for someone to get some completely new smokes.

Ben
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    This Lottery update is Outstanding much more understandable for this Braindead BOTL! Thanks
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Ok, I'm in! My number is 42.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'm in with 77...
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Ok im in this game....I pick number 89.... if we get into the three digit numbers ill take 669.... good luck all
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    the new rules are better and clearer! Right on DD! Thanks!
  • Options
    poypoyking:
    Can I get in on this? I am not on the good traders list yet, so my thought was to just add my 3 sticks without selecting a number and just add to the general pool.

This Lotto seems like a neat idea, and a great opportunity for someone to get some completely new smokes.

Ben

Ben, Lets set up a trade to get you on the good traders list. Give me a PM if your interested my friend.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    poypoyking:

Ben

Ben, Lets set up a trade to get you on the good traders list. Give me a PM if your interested my friend.
    Appreciated!
  • Options
    poypoyking:

Ben
    Why don't you setup a trade with firetruckguy, you'll get in on the action, this will be ongoing and we all want you to be able to win...
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    poypoyking:

Ben

PM me I'll trade with you and we can get you on the list

• Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    If I'm counting right we're up to 54 sticks now, is that correct DD?

• Options
    I will send some PM's tonight in a little while :)
  • Options
    Bah, formatting applies to PM's as well, sorry for the jumble.
  • Options
    Set up a trade with poypoyking this week and so far very smooth. I will vouge for Ben and his 3 sticks If ya'll let him in the game this week. Trust me...... you want him in with the yummie goodies he has :)
  • Options
    Lets go gents, get in on the action!!!!
  • Options
    If I am in, give me 67. If not I am fine waiting until next week to get in on the action. :)
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Man, Sunday is coming up fast!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    good luck everyone.....but my number is going to be the one that will be picked...i got a gut feeling lol. i hope
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Set up a trade with poypoyking this week and so far very smooth. I will vouge for Ben and his 3 sticks If ya'll let him in the game this week. Trust me...... you want him in with the yummie goodies he has :)

Holy crap! poypoyking and I did a trade this week to get on the good traders list. HE IS ON THE LIST!! Thanks Ben!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:

Holy crap! poypoyking and I did a trade this week to get on the good traders list. HE IS ON THE LIST!! Thanks Ben!
    Noted and added...
  • Options
    poypoyking:
    If I am in, give me 67. If not I am fine waiting until next week to get in on the action. :)
    Entered!
  • Options
    45 - NO WINNER, I screwed up a bit on the print screen, forgot to crop...anyways, everyones sticks ride for another week...
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    damn! so effin close!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lets hit up that 19 again
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    WOW ! LKet my sticks ride and Ill keep 66/714 ROCK N ROLL!
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    You guys don't have to re-post your numbers each week :-P

When you first enter you are in it for the long haul until someone wins!