Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sounding the Siren

I hate to give warning, but I'm worried about this one being intercepted before striking its target....One ICBM launched today from France and headed for Cali. You know who you are: Revenge!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    International espionage. Sweet! Someone better post a pic.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    ...if there was anyone left standing.

Last night I got an innocuous looking package from France, My first thought was "What the heck?" Then as I opened it, it dawned on me too late what it was. I saw the writing "Place San Michel", and then BOOM! It certainly wasn't a pastry from Ladur
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    wow an ISOM hit....thats pretty sweet!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Russ, dont open those!!! Those are real weapons of mass destruction man!! I will PM you my addy and send them to me, I will dispose of them properly one at a time! I'm only trying to help man...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Finally something out of France that has some balls!!!! Just kidding all my parisian brothers..
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    I hate to give warning, but I'm worried about this one being intercepted before striking its target....One ICBM launched today from France and headed for Cali. You know who you are: Revenge!

Nice hit, enjoy those Russ. A couple of those I are pretty good. I was suppose to meet up with Mephisto when I was in Germany. So, I know first hand. Stop hiding out in other countries Mephisto. Give me a address so I can give you that package I promised.....
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    My pleasure!

I'm back but not home yet. Actually in the process of finding a new place. RCY send me your addy and you can have mine.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Daayyyuuuummmmm!
    Mephisto:
    My pleasure!

I'm back but not home yet. Actually in the process of finding a new place. RCY send me your addy and you can have mine.

WT!!!
    Mephisto:
    My pleasure!

WT!!!
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    @ RCY --I just don't know where I'll be in two weeks. Thought I had a place lined up but it seems to have fallen through. I do, however, have a little package here with your name on it! :)
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    @ RCY --I just don't know where I'll be in two weeks. Thought I had a place lined up but it seems to have fallen through. I do, however, have a little package here with your name on it! :)
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/321367.aspx image
    Mephisto:

S B, hell knawwwwww.... Your gonna get it my friend, eventually...............
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:

S B, hell knawwwwww.... Your gonna get it my friend, eventually...............
    thats the spirt,lol