Home Non Cigar Related

Company Van

So I started my own business a couple months ago, finally got the first vehicle wrapped and back, 5 more to go....

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's pretty awesome Steve. Congrats on staring your new company! Best of luck with it. Now I do have one recommendation, I have a sweet van design you should use. It'll really pull in that young demographic:
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that the one Steve's been using up until now??
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    That's pretty awesome Steve. Congrats on staring your new company! Best of luck with it. Now I do have one recommendation, I have a sweet van design you should use. It'll really pull in that young demographic:
    I actually expected this to be a joke thread and this to be the picture...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    You gotta love the big yellow light.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Looks great DD . Congrats on starting your own company and best wishes brother .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    gmill880:
    Looks great DD . Congrats on starting your own company and best wishes brother .
    +1 - it looks really good man. Canada's gonna get their internets with style now. Looks like you're installing Satellite systems? Good luck bro.
    Steve when someone signs up for service do they get a complimentary High Speed Canada 20 ct humi? If so do you install in ohhhh Virginia.....lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations Steve. Do you have anything going on out West?
  • Nice! Wish you the best on your business!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Ken Light:
    ENFIDL:
    I actually expected this to be a joke thread and this to be the picture...
    We're a bunch of sick puppies, I was thinking the same thing and y'all beat me to it.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    In pockets of BC....that is going to change....we are a subcontractor for Xplornet, they are launching 2 $100 million + sats starting in September delivering a 10mb connection on the first and 25mb on the Hughesnet in Jan '12....they are grooming us to become a Super Dealer and will be injecting us with cash for expansion so we'll cover Canada in 5 years...Thanks for the well wishes everyone...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    In pockets of BC....that is going to change....we are a subcontractor for Xplornet, they are launching 2 $100 million + sats starting in September delivering a 10mb connection on the first and 25mb on the Hughesnet in Jan '12....they are grooming us to become a Super Dealer and will be injecting us with cash for expansion so we'll cover Canada in 5 years...Thanks for the well wishes everyone...
    Sounds awesome. If you hear of your service being offered on Southern Vancouver Island let me know.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go brother, best of luck to you nice looking van.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Congrats, the wrap looks great! I just have one question... It says high speed on the side, I didn't realize that Canada had ANYTHING high speed! Don't your cops still ride horses? See evidentiary photo below:

50 count
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Good to know, bro. I may be making my way to those parts....maybe you can help me out .

Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Daayyyuuuummmmm Steve sounds like you got in at the right time and struck while the iron was hot. Congrats man!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Have you "Christened" the Van yet???
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    ////An amazing company! A friend of mine works for Barrett and is the manager in charge of launching those new satelites. He has been working on them for quite awhile. Basically, Xplorenet is chasing after markets that the 'big boys' in Canada are not interested in. People are willing to pay and thus far there is no competition for those markets. Best of luck DD, good to have gotten in when you did!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Steve on getting your business off the ground. Nothing like having your own business.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats to you brother, BTW, do you allow smoking in those vans?