Home Ratings & Reviews

ACID opulence 3

ello there,

the Opulence 3
Taking advice from kuzi, i've decided to smoke all my infused cigars asap instead of putting them in my new humi. I opted to indulge in this one rather than place it in the trash as suggested, which is what I should have done with the kuba kuba. I know many of the purists knock the infusion but since I'm new to cigars I get a pass (this is my justification).

Anyways, before lighting this stick I almost had a gag reflex after tasting the tip and thought oh great, another sweet/incense cigar like the kuba kuba. My fear continued after the initial light as the first inch or half inch was sweet and almost had me chucking this stick in the woods. I'm glad I stuck with it in the end, because even though it has some of the same flavors as the kuba, it was a more mellow taste that dissipated once it was halfway through. I got hints of cinnamon and toffee, nice ash and good burn that took about an hour and I surprisingly nubbed it, NUBBING! I don't see myself smoking this on a regular but on occasion with the lady. Overall, great night poolside in the gazebo. -Greg

Comments

• Flash318Flash318 Posts: 49
    I'll probely get bashed for this. I am new to cigars as well(my justification). I like Kuba Kubas every now and then. I think (at least at this point anyway) the Drew Estate infused stuff is intresting. I had a Tabak Especial Toro Negra tonight. Not the only cigar of the day though the other was a Rocky Patel Maddy that I enjoyed more.

I'm not "post padding" I just found some threads that I wanted to chime in on
    If you feel the need to bash or bust B*lls it's cool I won't take it personaly. I can take some good natured ribbin.
  • napalmnapalm Posts: 50
    I had a tabak especial red eye the other day as well, which almost made me sick. This was at least tolerabe, nothing like the padron or oliva v which will probably be my go to sticks, when I can afford them.

I know the frequent flyers probably don't want to even glance at a review of an acid but as a noob to cigars and forum posting I thought I'd share the experience I had tonight.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I duno...... i like me some opulance 3 now and again. I have 6 of them with over a year on them and they just keep getting better. The red eye works for me too, everyone to there own taiste i guess.
  • napalm:
    I had a tabak especial red eye the other day as well, which almost made me sick. This was at least tolerabe, nothing like the padron or oliva v which will probably be my go to sticks, when I can afford them.

I know the frequent flyers probably don't want to even glance at a review of an acid but as a noob to cigars and forum posting I thought I'd share the experience I had tonight.
    you should try a acid nasty has the taste of a toast but without the taste on the wrapper it is my guilty pleasure