Home Cigar 101

Got a Camacho and no clue what it is...

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
I got a Camacho in a sampler from my brother for Xmas and it has a dark red band on it and I have no idea what it is... Any help? It isn't the SLR because I know that one. I've been looking around online for it and I'm totally stumped...

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    No because the SLR says "SLR" on the band... I just can't figure this one out. It also says Jamastren or something like that on the side of the band.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Almost all camachos say Jamastran on the side of the band. Its talking about the Jamastran Valley, Honduras where they are from.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Is it the Select?
    The Selects that I saw online had either a brown or black label... I am really stumped by this one.
    Huh. I thought the Select had a red label with the main circle part (where the "C" is) being black.
    Thats right, but the one I have is a solid red band. I'll try to get a picture of it when I get home to post on here and see if anyone can help me out...
    Ah. Yeah, I dunno. Never seen one like that.
    it could be an older camacho slr
    i dont remember what the old bands were like on those....

camacho limited? http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwest/3032466547/
    That picture isnt' what I've got either. It's almost an orange/red band on it. I looked at it again last night, just didn't get a chance to snap a picture. I'm truely puzzled by it... I hope I can find out what it is because it smells really good. I'm letting it rest well before I smoke it thought.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Camacho Limited Harvest ?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    This appears to be a reddish orange band by the pics
    puro, why dont you send it to me and i will, umm... study it... and tell you what it is.
    kuzi16:
    puro, why dont you send it to me and i will, umm... study it... and tell you what it is.
    You got it Kuzi! As soon as I smoke it I'll send the band to ya and you can study ALLLLL you want! haha
  • gmill880:
    Camacho Limited Harvest ?

I just picked up one of those yesterday, pretty good smoke, and after looking at the label that might be what it is.
  • Might be a Camacho Corojo. The bands on those are a reddish orange.