Home Non Cigar Related

Anniversary

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tomorrow will be my 1 year anniversary with the ccom forum and my 9 year anniversary with my lovely wife. Just wanted to give a big thank you to the ccom BOTL along with the wonderful ccom staff. So heres to many more years on the forums and many more years with the love of my life. LIFE IS GOOD, lots to be thankful for and I feel very blessed. Thanks again.......

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats, image
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    how nice, you should smoke a nice cigar, ?a ??sete ?a? ?a???? ap??????? - it means "i wish you many more healthy/wonderful years with your wife. it's not the exact meaning but it's how it's understood.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Many more to you. One day you will look at the calender and 30+ will have passed by so enjoy every day!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother. And wishing you many more happy ones.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Congrats brother.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! She's a lucky gal stud ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats - you joined exactly 1 day after I did. Youre a great botl.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    congrats, image
    JJ20030 Your Killing Me,,lol,, Congrats on the anniversary,nice sentiments..
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Congrats!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, my friend. In my world, a good woman is one of the three things I find most worthwhile. I'm glad you have one and I wish you a good many more anniversaries for the two of you.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you fellas for all the kind words. I know that I have me a wondeful woman and I will be sure to hold onto her forever. Time to get the kids in bed.....ya know what i mean?? Have a good one guys.