Home Cigar 101

man o war humidor

I popped on this last night because it just seemed too good of a deal to pass up, $50 w/ shipping. Does anyone have this humi? For 50 bones I couldn't pass this up.

Comments

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Looks pretty big. What's the supposed count on that?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    150 count

they are great humis, you will be VERY pleased with your purchase!

I haven't found one for less than $100 or I'd own one myself.
    BigT06:
    150 count

Got a second coolidor recently, so I can't justify another humidor, but if I needed one, this sounds like a great deal.
    JudoChinX:
    BigT06:
    150 count

Got a second coolidor recently, so I can't justify another humidor, but if I needed one, this sounds like a great deal.
    I am currently building my first coolidor. I have way too many humidors... lol

but I like them because they are elegant looking.
    <br. next time I purchase one, it will def be this Man O' War one!
  • napalm:
    I popped on this last night because it just seemed too good of a deal to pass up, $50 w/ shipping. Does anyone have this humi? For 50 bones I couldn't pass this up.

awesome deal great job! ive always liked this humidor
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    napalm:

Cool looking humidor, at $50 id have to say you got a hell of a deal..First time ive seen this one, Post some close ups if you get a chance.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice purchase. Thats a great deal! Post some pics when you get it up and running.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Congrats. Hope it treats you right. I prefer simpler... more traditional designs, but whatever floats your boat!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That Humidor is more designed for Home Invasions.... If someone breaks into your home and is to rob you, they will see the "MAN OF WAR" chest prominently displayed and then will promptly leave... Good Humi if you live in the Hood or London
    BigT06:
    JudoChinX:
    BigT06:
    150 count

I am currently building my first coolidor. I have way too many humidors... lol

but I like them because they are elegant looking.
    Ya, coolidors don't win any competitions in the looks department. I had two 50 count humidors that I purchased prior to building the coolidor. I just unscrewed the hinges, took them apart, and used each half as a tray. Works good, plus you can always put them back together if you need.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    This was a steal at $50. Where did you get it?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    At that price, I would say you didn't get hurt. I have seen this up close and I have to say its a nice looking box. Lots of space and over all quality is nice. Been wanting one for some time now but I have a confession to make...I love my glass tops. Nothing like looking in and seeing what the temp/rh is at and best of all...what stick I want to liberate and turn to ash. Its like a kid in a candy store!
    Congrats on the purchase and if you don't mind sharing "where" it was found shoot us with an update. I have some buddies that are in dire need of some space or better yet " a new hobby ".
  • RampMonkey:
    At that price, I would say you didn't get hurt. I have seen this up close and I have to say its a nice looking box. Lots of space and over all quality is nice. Been wanting one for some time now but I have a confession to make...I love my glass tops. Nothing like looking in and seeing what the temp/rh is at and best of all...what stick I want to liberate and turn to ash. Its like a kid in a candy store!
    Congrats on the purchase and if you don't mind sharing "where" it was found shoot us with an update. I have some buddies that are in dire need of some space or better yet " a new hobby ".
    CvilleE:
    This was a steal at $50. Where did you get it?
    PM's sent. I just got this bad boy yesterday and it's pretty solid, let the seasoning begin. I need to get another digi hygrometer asap.
  • I have one... it's my centerpiece...and I love it.
  • Here's some pics of it up and running

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Niiiiiiiiiice!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's a thing on beauty!
  • mind to shoot me a pm on the deal as well?
  • Very nice! Looks like one you will be able to enjoy for a long time.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    napalm:
    Here's some pics of it up and running

Very Nice, and some nice sticks too.
    That thing is gorgeous.
  • Oops. I got two more of these, I just couldn't pass it up.

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Please see the new guy thread for the nostradmas like foretelling I was able to do. Pretty amazing... isn't it? http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/336050/ShowThread.aspx
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    napalm:
    Oops. I got two more of these, I just couldn't pass it up.

Holy moly! Nicely done
    Very nice napalm!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    have to agree, nicely done!. "now do you want to keep whats behind door number 3 or go for the box..." haha
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RampMonkey:
    have to agree, nicely done!. "now do you want to keep whats behind door number 3 or go for the box..." haha
    Go for the box. Always.
  • Could I please get the box info PM'd to me as well?
  • I would like info to if possible thanks
  • if it's not to late

Thanks