Home General Discussion

San Lotano Oval

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Are in. We aren't allowed to sell them online though.

Comments

• MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    I am so stoked for this cigar. Hmm, maybe if I call early enough, I can have a 5-pack ship with my purchase leaving Monday.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    hmmm.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the heads up Alex. as always, customer service is number one with you guys.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    are these only offering in 1 length and rg? are will there be a whole line of vitolas??
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Can anyone please PM me pricing on a single and 5 pack? Might be up for 1 or 2 and split a 5er.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    NightHawk:
    are these only offering in 1 length and rg? are will there be a whole line of vitolas??
    5 vitals. We are pretty heavy on robusto so if you guys call in, in sure we can make you a deal on that size.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    What wrapper do these have?

"Long ashes my friends."

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    What wrapper do these have?
    If my memory is correct I think its a habano 2000,,may be a habano hybrid but Im pretty sure its a 2000
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what i read aj was to said> The wrapper is h2000 grown in Ecuador. It is top ligero priming which he has just enough of to jive with the limited release qty. So think ruination wrapper but darker and stronger. He is also using some of that special Honduras stuff from the new region in the filler. Aside from the honduran filler which is still pretty new, all other tobaccos are at least 4 years old and some up to 7 years aged. He says the cigar is made from a lot of his favorite tobaccos from vintage years and he is very excited about it. They will debut at the trades is this summer and roll out to retail in Q3 or Q4. No word on pricing but I was told it won’t be crazy. Maybe $10 to $14. Boxes will be 30 cigars to a box and each box will be numbered and plated and made entirely by hand using some rare and expensive hard woods, all naturally colored and varnished. That with this new shape which is an industry first should make this an interesting smoke.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    We are pretty heavy on robusto so if you guys call in, in sure we can make you a deal on that size.

Hopefully Tim can swing me a nice deal on a box of these
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I know that oftentimes pricing can be a reason to be unable to sell them online or otherwise advertise certain cigars, but why would there be other San Lotano's available for purchase online but not these? Wouldn't the makers of this cigar want as much publicity as possible?

I'm probably missing something very obvious. Maybe a deal with specific vendors or something like that?
    anyone get a response back yet on pricing? i sent the beard an email but havent heard anything yet.
    NightHawk:
    anyone get a response back yet on pricing? i sent the beard an email but havent heard anything yet.
    pm sent
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Guys, just got back from the warehouse and these look amazing.  I have the robusto (5.5 x 54) counted in and ready to ship.  Email me tblythe@cigar.com for a deal.  but please don't repost pricing.

got mine,lol
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    JudoChinX:
    I know that oftentimes pricing can be a reason to be unable to sell them online or otherwise advertise certain cigars, but why would there be other San Lotano's available for purchase online but not these? Wouldn't the makers of this cigar want as much publicity as possible?

I'm probably missing something very obvious. Maybe a deal with specific vendors or something like that?
    Some may be able to elaborate more, but all the San Lotano Lines are B&M only. There are no online San Lotano Advertizing or Sales in either the existing or the new line, here on Ccom, or on any other online vendor. You can buy them from Ccom, if you contact them directly, becuase thats more along the B&M sales track than ordering through the website. This is the reason that Ccom asks us to not post of the prices of these in the forum, becuase it would blur the lines a bit too much.

Just wanted to address your question as best I could man.
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I'm in.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    maybe someone could pm me some prices?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got a 5r of coronas coming. Can't wait.
    jj20030:
    got mine,lol
    WHAT?? So jealous...review please?
    MonteWhite:
    jj20030:
    got mine,lol
    i mean they are on the way,lol
    jj20030:
    MonteWhite:
    jj20030:
    got mine,lol
    i mean they are on the way,lol
    Haha, I was wondering how it is you got yours so freaking early.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Got a 5r of coronas coming. Can't wait.
    PM to you
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I had placed an order on the 27th for a box of Cu-Avana Intenso Robusto. Alex's post got me interested so I called CCom this morning and spoke with Andrew. They had not processed my order yet and I was able to add 2 five packs of the San Lotano Robustos to my order. The combined order will be delivered on the 31st.

Looking forward to trying them both.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    boydmcgowan:
    JudoChinX:

Some may be able to elaborate more, but all the San Lotano Lines are B&M only. There are no online San Lotano Advertizing or Sales in either the existing or the new line, here on Ccom, or on any other online vendor. You can buy them from Ccom, if you contact them directly, becuase thats more along the B&M sales track than ordering through the website. This is the reason that Ccom asks us to not post of the prices of these in the forum, becuase it would blur the lines a bit too much.

Just wanted to address your question as best I could man.
    Thanks a ton for the answer! Makes sense.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Someone will need to post a review of these ASAP!

"Long ashes my friends."

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Looking for some info on this as well. Anyone got a Pm that they can shoot me with price/deals. Thanks as always!
    just got my confirmation of 5oval coronas and 5 new fresh rolled coronas.
    pm sent rampmonkey
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll take a PM as well. Thanks!!