Home Non Cigar Related

Moving....

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
In with my Girlfriend Big Smile [:D] taking that huge step towards marriage Surprise [:O] so pretty much my addy is no longer valid for trades, bombs , etc. Going to do my best to have Internet n all ready the day we can move in.... one of the best parts....

She loves how cigars smell when smoked!!!!! So I get to smoke inside Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]

as I am involved with a pass atm I will make sure that one person gets my new addy so the pass doesn't get too delayed when it's my turn.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    And I want to be that one person.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll need your new addy too Spencer. I have a bag of Maple Walnut baccy for you (still). Don't make me hunt your info down, your girlfriend won't like coming home to a smoking pile of rubble.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro, that's great news.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ok fine 2 people Stick out tongue [:P] I won't really know anything till Monday, this was just a heads up.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations spence!

"Long ashes my friends."

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother, that's awesome news.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, got my keys today, power supposed to be some point today, going to pay for the internets and cable Thursday, so hopefully I'll only be off the grid till Monday.

pm's to J03zr and Mr. Hannibal with new addys
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Congrats on the move Spencer. Hope you enjoy playing house with the gf.Wink [;)]