• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    BigT06:
    I would like to join!

#s: 06/66
    Added...
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Can I get in with a 29/76
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got my first winnings... posted pics up on the good traders but I thought I'd keep a running list here...

Beatnic: 8 sticks (apparently he can't count... seems to be a trend here) - Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)
    Winnings list...
    Beatnic: 8 sticks (apparently he can't count... seems to be a trend here) - Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)
    MrGreenMachine: 5 sticks Cusano 15th Anny, Liga Privada T52, Oliva V Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and Ccom Cameroon Label... freakin awesome brother... seriously overboard!
    letsgowithbob:
    Can I get in with a 29/76
    Added...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Please count me in, 25/43
    Updated Winnings list...
    Beatnic: 8 sticks - Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)

MrGreenMachine: 5 sticks Cusano 15th Anny, Liga Privada T52, Oliva V Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and Ccom Cameroon Label

dbeckom: 6 sticks - Padilla Black Bear, MOW Puro, 5 Vegas A, 1844, 5 Vegas AAA and Ccom Cameroon Label

danielruas: 4 sticks - Perdomo Champagne, Nub Habano, CAO Gold and Slow-Aged

lonewolf2011 - 7 sticks - VIAJE SUMMERFEST (all caps cuz i'm pumped!), Diesel UC, Diesel Corona, Diesel Unlimited, Ave Maria, MOW Original and Siboney!!!

skweekz - 5 sticks- Blue Label B2, Gurkha symphony, DPG, Gran Habano SLS and Ccom Sun Grown
    We have a winner, Diamondog....OK what I'd like to do is hold these cigars over for a SUPER JACKPOT for the next winner....SO, I am going to keep record of this list...IF you are on this list the next winner will get my sticks even if you choose not to play this week....IF you play this week you have a chance at winning the held over sticks PLUS sticks from anyone playing this week, if you were on this weeks list and continue to play you would send 8 to the next winner instead of 4 got it? Please respond in thread with picks I am starting a new list and maintaining the old list so get your picks in again if you want to play...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Put me in again please, same numbers.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    11/24
    Marker:
    Put me in again please, same numbers.
    Please post the numbers you want in the thread, just keeps things clear, thanks.
    skweekz:
    11/24
    Added...
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    19/91
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    25/43
    Diamondog:
    We have a winner, Diamondog....OK what I'd like to do is hold these cigars over for a SUPER JACKPOT for the next winner....SO, I am going to keep record of this list...IF you are on this list the next winner will get my sticks even if you choose not to play this week....IF you play this week you have a chance at winning the held over sticks PLUS sticks from anyone playing this week, if you were on this weeks list and continue to play you would send 8 to the next winner instead of 4 got it? Please respond in thread with picks I am starting a new list and maintaining the old list so get your picks in again if you want to play...
    DD, can I get a PM of your addy? I have no problems sending out a double helping, one to you and a double ship out to whoever wins next. I just feel that you deserve your smokes as much as anyone else, and would like to send a few your way. with everything you have done to run the game for all of us each week, I would hate to see you miss out when you win.....don't make me have to try and find your addy...lol. And I would like a 11/76 for next week as well
    scratch that...I meant a 29/76, those are my numbers from next week.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    7 and 74 please.
    Vulchor:
    19/91
    Added...
    letsgowithbob:
    scratch that...I meant a 29/76, those are my numbers from next week.
    Added...
    Marker:
    7 and 74 please.
    Added...
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    25/43
    Added...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back in... 27/77

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    I'm back in... 27/77
    Added...
    keep me in... no numbers just sending out winnings...
  • Put me in for 28/8
    robbyras:
    keep me in... no numbers just sending out winnings...
    Added...
    long_ashes:
    Put me in for 28/8
    Added...