Home Non Cigar Related

Sam Crow

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
My favorite show Sons of Anarchy back on for another season?

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I watch these on Netflix. I have seen ZERO episodes of season 3 yet, so I couldn't ruin it with the premiere tonight. Can't wait to see what happens!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    been hearing nothing but good things about this show.. i guess i will have to watch it on netflix see what the talk is about
  • DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    SAMCRO Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original Great show
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    i have all three seasons on DVD , have watched them all a few times, had a SOA Marathon last weekend to gear up for this Season, and Let me tell you the Season Premiere Was NO DISAPOINTMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show does not get the recognition it shouyld get for anything, the best story line , writitng, etc , it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im jonesing already for week 2 of season 4 ! ,BR> SEE AVITAR!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife has been trying to find season 3 but hasn't had any luck. I told her shell probably have to get it online.
  • Loved the kickoff to the season last night. Love this show.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    SAMCRO rules. I need to catch up though.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    My favorite show Sons of Anarchy back on for another season?
    My favorite show has it's series finale tonight, lol (rescue me)

"Long ashes my friends."

And SOA is awesome btw.

"Long ashes my friends."

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Great show. Ron Perlman is the ***!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I need to catch up! I cancelled my directv last year to add $80/month to my cigar budget. lol

yeah, that's hardcore, I know. lol
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I need to catch up! I cancelled my directv last year to add $80/month to my cigar budget. lol

I cancelled DirecTV last year because they're coverage is ****. and the customer service is even worse.
    skweekz:
    BigT06:

I cancelled DirecTV last year because they're coverage is ****. and the customer service is even worse.
    customer service is, in fact the worst I've ever seen... except maybe verizon...
  • Gotta love SOA! Just wish hulu would put them up quicker.
    Just so you know, SOA seasons 1-2 are on netflix streaming, they used to say season 3 was gonna be avail (which I haven't seen yet) on aug 30...now no mention at all...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Come on guys...this is a cigar forum...so let's try this: Best guess as to what Clay smokes? I heard reference to Camacho sometime ago, but haven't seen anything in that big of a ring... BTW, I'm diggin' Chibs' new street glide. I wonder if the rest of the club give him grief because he traded in the dyna... TMS
    TheMisplacedScotsman:
    Come on guys...this is a cigar forum...so let's try this: Best guess as to what Clay smokes? I heard reference to Camacho sometime ago, but haven't seen anything in that big of a ring... BTW, I'm diggin' Chibs' new street glide. I wonder if the rest of the club give him grief because he traded in the dyna... TMS
    The Camacho reference is the only one I remember...

and yeah, I too caught a little grief when I traded a Dyna Superglide for a Night Train a couple years ago... and then had to sell it this past season for a family car (baby seat wouldn.t strap down right on the solo seat of the Night Train. LOL)... but I can say with 100% condifence that the next bike I buy for a long term keeper will DEFINITELY be a Street Glide. If you ever ride one, you'll understand!
  • BigT06:
    TheMisplacedScotsman:
    Come on guys...this is a cigar forum...so let's try this: Best guess as to what Clay smokes? I heard reference to Camacho sometime ago, but haven't seen anything in that big of a ring... BTW, I'm diggin' Chibs' new street glide. I wonder if the rest of the club give him grief because he traded in the dyna... TMS
    The Camacho reference is the only one I remember...

and yeah, I too caught a little grief when I traded a Dyna Superglide for a Night Train a couple years ago... and then had to sell it this past season for a family car (baby seat wouldn.t strap down right on the solo seat of the Night Train. LOL)... but I can say with 100% condifence that the next bike I buy for a long term keeper will DEFINITELY be a Street Glide. If you ever ride one, you'll understand!
    Never ridden a Strreet Glide, but my current baby is an Electra Standard. Pretty similiar in set up and design so I know what you mean. Especially since my first bike ever was a Sporty that made my fillings rattle!
  • Redtailhawkoz:
    i have all three seasons on DVD , have watched them all a few times, had a SOA Marathon last weekend to gear up for this Season, and Let me tell you the Season Premiere Was NO DISAPOINTMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show does not get the recognition it shouyld get for anything, the best story line , writitng, etc , it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im jonesing already for week 2 of season 4 ! ,BR> SEE AVITAR!

I'm right there with ya OZ. I missed episode 2 due to work changing my schedule, but I will go ahead and watch episode three tomorrow night then go back on demand and watch episode 2 once they post it. BEST SHOW EVER!
  • My best friend turned me on to the Redwood Originals. It's been a great show. Last season's finale was awesome! I think Opie is the man. I'm digging his beard...LOL
    Best season yet. Don't think Juice will live thru it, damn I liked him.
    Holy crap! Didn't expect that.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    sad times. Didn't see it coming.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    if you were truly watching and listening at the end the Branch sounded like it broke..... i think Juice Lives on and the guys were heading out to find him ...... just a thought.....
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Finished season one on DVD, starting two... hell, gonna take me a while to catch up.. But great series..wait wait.. dont give season 4 away.. not there yet...
    Redtailhawkoz:
    if you were truly watching and listening at the end the Branch sounded like it broke..... i think Juice Lives on and the guys were heading out to find him ...... just a thought.....
    I did notice that. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. But I still think he will meet his demise probably on the season finale. Damn DA is pissing me off.
  • Yea i just started watching this show last week... Ended up spending all day Sat on Netflix watching Season 1 and 2... lol then downloaded Season 3... trying to catch up.. The last episode i saw was when Juice killed that one dude, and Unser sent a letter to the Sheriffs office about SamCrow trying to take out Tara. Season 2 and 3 were probably my favorite. Its one of my favorite series going on now, second to BoardWalk Empire. But as i said in the TV Series thread. Everytime I see clay spark a cigar up it makes me just wanna light one up also...
    Ok so I was right Juice Lived the Branch Broke the guys found him etc..... But It was a very Sad episode with Clay Blowing away Piney at the end...... last of the original SAMCRO I believe , ... Clay is out of control... Hard to tell whats coming next... How are they going to explain Pineys Death? Love the Show it is AWESOME!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok so I was right Juice Lived the Branch Broke the guys found him etc..... But It was a very Sad episode with Clay Blowing away Piney at the end...... last of the original SAMCRO I believe , ... Clay is out of control... Hard to tell whats coming next... How are they going to explain Pineys Death? Love the Show it is AWESOME!
    Tell me about it. Everything's is spinning out of control. But Clay definately has to die. By Ope's hand I'm sure.