Home General Discussion

Smoking Room

13»

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    Dammit man your killin'us east coasters....lol
    Insult to injury....I was almost breaking a sweat today at work, it was that warm...sun out, barely a cloud in the sky. :)
    when I was chopping the ice from my driveway in 17 degree weather today, I did break a helluva sweat. And I did smoke a gurkha regent that I got compliments of the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    What'd you think of it? I was a bit disappointed with the Regent.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
    esteemed? um.
  • cubbychubbycubbychubby Posts: 29
    I've had 2 Regents in my life. The first was right from my b&m; it was ok at best. My second was put in my coolerdor for about 6 months, and it was considerably better. Definitely not a strong cigar, but nice body, fairly smooth, just not a ton of complexity, IMO.
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
    esteemed? um.
    I was a-steamed when I heard about that bank bailout. Maybe that's what he meant.
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
    esteemed? um.
    I was a-steamed when I heard about that bank bailout. Maybe that's what he meant.
    lol that makes two of us.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

madurofan:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
    esteemed? um.

ummm....got room for a third?

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    Dammit man your killin'us east coasters....lol
    Insult to injury....I was almost breaking a sweat today at work, it was that warm...sun out, barely a cloud in the sky. :)

Snowed all day, never got above 28 at work, 3-4 inches on ground and starting to lay on roads when I left for home.....damn west coast be-atches! just kidding...we love you guys...no really...we do

gmill880:

madurofan:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
    esteemed? um.

ummm....got room for a third?

The clubhouse is limitless.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    the esteemed Mr. Urbino.
    esteemed? um.
    lmao
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    urbino:
    What'd you think of it? I was a bit disappointed with the Regent.
    I thought it was decent. Given the cold, the fact that it was snowing (getting the regent wet) and that I was sweatin my considerable ass off, I'd have to I didn't really given it a chance to be good. I did have some burn and splitting issues, but that's my fault.

Hm. Sorry to hear that.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I have a pretty big basement in my house, a nice big family room, and another room for office with bathroom and a closet...I haven't finished building out the basement yet, because I want to turn that closet into my own walkin humidor and turn one of my rooms into my own little smoking room. Still trying to wear down the wife...I will not give up!

"Long ashes my friends."