Home Non Cigar Related

GOP Convention & Sex Shows!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
So these so called family values crowed will be living it up with strippers and sex parties! Great to be a hypocrite. God would be proud, not sure if a lot of there religious base would be though they are ignorant to all the other lies they spew.

http://www.frequency.com/video/strippers-prepare-for-gop-convention/15241183

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    If Larry Craig is needed....he'll be down the street at a local bar called the "Mail Room"
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    If Larry Craig is needed....he'll be down the street at a local bar called the "Mail Room"
    lol
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    phobicsquirrel:
    So these so called family values crowed will be living it up with strippers and sex parties! Great to be a hypocrite. God would be proud, not sure if a lot of there religious base would be though they are ignorant to all the other lies they spew.
    On the other hand, a whole lot of democrats just found out that they are actually republicans!! ROTFLMAO!!!

JDE

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Black! called the pot to the kettle.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    fla-gypsy:
    huh, you guy's still playing that left / right,
    Rep. / Dem.
    lame / really fuc kin' lame game ? I haven't checked in for a while. Anyone convince anyone else of anything? LMAO
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Rep. / Dem.
    lame / really fuc kin' lame game ? I haven't checked in for a while. Anyone convince anyone else of anything? LMAO
    SHHHHHHH! Be quiet Doug if they stop bickering about dumbshit like the titty bar and its patrons they might realize both parties are **** them to tears and who knows what will happen then.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man when I first saw this thread I thought, who doesn't like boobies?
    And then when I noticed it was a political stab I thought, only the party not getting laid is going to *** about others getting it in.

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    laker1963:
    Rep. / Dem.
    SHHHHHHH! Be quiet Doug if they stop bickering about dumbshit like the titty bar and its patrons they might realize both parties are **** them to tears and who knows what will happen then.
    +1 and +1 equals +2
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    fla-gypsy:
    Rep. / Dem.
    Just pointing out the absurdity of a rabid squirrel