Home Cigar 101

Mazo and 5-Pack packaging?

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
Is it cello?
Even if it is - it seems (to me) better to take them out, as double cello seems like it would be harder to "breathe"?
Comments/experiences....
thanks

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good question, I always take them out myself it just seems like that would be too much cello.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had mazo's "aging" for at least 2 years in the cello. No problems with it to date. As with all cello packaging, I think it is a personal choice.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I've had mazo's "aging" for at least 2 years in the cello. No problems with it to date. As with all cello packaging, I think it is a personal choice.
    Yep, I don't think it makes a difference either.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    So when Ccom gets, for instance, the GH 2002s, do they come in those bundles of 20? - or does Ccom do the packaging? - just curious - I'm wondering how they are stored in the warehouse
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    bandyt09:
    So when Ccom gets, for instance, the GH 2002s, do they come in those bundles of 20? - or does Ccom do the packaging? - just curious - I'm wondering how they are stored in the warehouse
    They usually come that way from the factory.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    bandyt09:
    While not an expert, but I believe they come to C.com wrapped in cello. I had my GH2002 in the cello for almost 1 1/2 years before I popped it and they smoked great. I can say with my mazo, well now Glen's mazo, of 1666's they had the company seal inside the cello so those DEFINATELY came sealed in the the cello