Home Non Cigar Related

Wanting to punch something.

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
I woke up this morning feeling good. Played a little minecraft, drank some gatorade after the drinks last night. Leave for work and my cd player has burned out. Get to work and find that while I was gone on vacation that there was a full time opening that they filled while I was gone. Wasn't given a chance to even apply. So that just destroyed me the whole rest of the day. Get ready to leave work and one of my headlights is out. Awesome I get home look at the harness the thing has melted together. Now I have to spend more time fixing this when I don't really want to. GRRRR ok sorry had to rant somewhere! Cheers! *mixes some lime vodka and sour mix*
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    sounds like things are coming up roses......
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Man, that's rough. Sorry about the opening and them not telling you. That is just wrong. You would think that a place would think of those that are there and willing to work but it is the same everywhere. Here is to a better day.
    Cheers.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do too now. As I mentioned in another thread, my schedule got changed at work without warning, and I have to start working on Sunday nights. This of course keeps me from attending my son's football games.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    A kitten. I don't like kittens anyhow.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    JSaint:
    I woke up this morning feeling good. Played a little minecraft, drank some gatorade after the drinks last night. Leave for work and my cd player has burned out. Get to work and find that while I was gone on vacation that there was a full time opening that they filled while I was gone. Wasn't given a chance to even apply. So that just destroyed me the whole rest of the day. Get ready to leave work and one of my headlights is out. Awesome I get home look at the harness the thing has melted together. Now I have to spend more time fixing this when I don't really want to. GRRRR ok sorry had to rant somewhere! Cheers! *mixes some lime vodka and sour mix*
    Sorry mate, sounds like a regular day for me. Hope things get better for ya.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the way things are going for me lately. Maybe we could team up and get a bit on WWE, smackdown, you hold 'em and I'll hit 'em over the head with the chair. That's still one of the accepted moves, isn't it?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Amos Umwhat:
    Sounds like the way things are going for me lately. Maybe we could team up and get a bit on WWE, smackdown, you hold 'em and I'll hit 'em over the head with the chair. That's still one of the accepted moves, isn't it?
    Sounds to me like it doesn't matter whether chairs are an accepted move or not. What? You'll get f-i-r-e-d??

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They say bad things come in threes so your do for something good, just keep your eyes open so you don't miss it brother
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the good words brothers.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That really sucks brother but keep your head up and keep pushing on. Everything happens for a reason and you'll come out even better on the other side.