Home General Discussion

Help! Help!

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
I'm in a b&m surrounded by people smoking Acids and Naturals! One of them's wearing an Ed Hardy tee shirt!

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The only solution to something like that is to smoke a pipe.
    Thats the only smell stronger.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Run, run, run.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Gross!
  • Habs??
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    y2pascoe:
    I'm in a b&m surrounded by people smoking Acids and Naturals! One of them's wearing an Ed Hardy tee shirt!
    I fear I may be in for the same here in a few. Im at a Drew Estate event to enjoy LP9s and T52s I fear the others may not follow my example. Uh oh didnt even think about that.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    gaberox:
    y2pascoe:
    I fear I may be in for the same here in a few. Im at a Drew Estate event to enjoy LP9s and T52s I fear the others may not follow my example. Uh oh didnt even think about that.
    if I was u guys id be glad I don't have any one else wanting the good stuff and get all I could.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Habs??
    You are correct, sir. However I have since relocated to my fiance's place for some verbal and emotional abuse.
  • I drove by there around 6...friggin traffic was a nightmare!!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Punch 'em in the face. Guys that smoke those won't fight back. Could be fun?!?!?!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:

First thing's first....exit the girls' locker room :0)
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I kindof had the same thing happen when I was in Orlando at Coronas. A guy just came in sat down next to my gf and I. Next thing I smell is perfume. Wasnt happy about it.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I would have found the closest Chipotle and gotten the nasty burrito possible and went back in there and just crop dusted everywhere!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    I drove by there around 6...friggin traffic was a nightmare!!
    Y did you drive by his fiance's house? Eary bird kind of thing?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Habs??
    now that's funny!