Home Non Cigar Related

Sunday Morning with Vince

Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
Anyone know what happened to Vince's Sunday Morning post? I think it has been two weeks now since his last post. I surely miss his rambling on about his life and those closely associated to him.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I was looking for that earlier, hope he is ok.
    One God, One Truth
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:

I was wondering the same thing. Kuzi may be able to help with this one.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I like hearing about what's happening in 'da Burg. But it probably involves a few good smokes and a big hunk of beef.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Hoping he is ok !!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    roland_7707:

I was wondering the same thing. Kuzi may be able to help with this one.

no idea.
    lets hope he is on vacation somewhere.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I just did a web search for his B&M and saw they have a facebook page. Can someone check it out, work firewall won't allow me to get on there. I'm sure if something happened it'd be on there. Hoping everything is ok
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I just did a web search for his B&M and saw they have a facebook page. Can someone check it out, work firewall won't allow me to get on there. I'm sure if something happened it'd be on there. Hoping everything is ok

I just checked it out. There isn't anything on there.
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:

Any recent posts by the shop or no? No news is good news they say. Thanks for checking it out man!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:

Any recent posts by the shop or no? No news is good news they say. Thanks for checking it out man!

There weren't any posts at all. It's just an informational site with address and phone number. It's King Beaver, right? Just wanna make sure I looked at the right place.
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:

There weren't any posts at all. It's just an informational site with address and phone number. It's King Beaver, right? Just wanna make sure I looked at the right place.
    Yeah it is. Hmmm well I was hoping it'd be a page where they post stuff. Maybe we should give the shop a call lol
    Allright , I just called the shop ( just wanted to make sure another old-timer was ok ) !!! Spoke with a gentleman there that said Vince was fine and would be back in the shop on Tuesday . I told him I was on one of the cigar forums he posted on and just wanted to check on him . The guy at the shop said " yeah he's ok , he'll be back Tuesday " . He didn't seem to want to go any further than that so I thanked him for the info and said goodbye .

Maybe on vacation , maybe busy with life , who knows ... but the main thing is our man Vince is OK according to the guy at his shop . Gene
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Allright , I just called the shop ( just wanted to make sure another old-timer was ok ) !!! Spoke with a gentleman there that said Vince was fine and would be back in the shop on Tuesday . I told him I was on one of the cigar forums he posted on and just wanted to check on him . The guy at the shop said " yeah he's ok , he'll be back Tuesday " . He didn't seem to want to go any further than that so I thanked him for the info and said goodbye .

Maybe on vacation , maybe busy with life , who knows ... but the main thing is our man Vince is OK according to the guy at his shop . Gene
    Good news, thanks Gene.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    gmill880:

Good news, thanks Gene.
    That's good to hear, Thanks Gene.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I am not worried, vince comes and goes. But always finds his way back to the ccom forums eventually.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I'll be willing to bet he posts here tomorrow once he finds out we are stalking him. ;)
    But, good to hear Vince is well.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I have only been around forum for a year or so, and unaware of his coming and going. Oh well, I guess I will have to be patient for his return. It's not every day one gets to view the writings of one's diary. Which is how I felt while reading his post!
  • Glad he is OK. Was a little worried when I didn't see his post again. I haven't been here long enough to notice his coming and goings. Glad you called the shop.
    gmill880:

Glad to hear it. Thanks Gene
    Wonder where 'ol Vince is hidin out ? I miss his Sunday morning check-up from Da Burgh !!! Been almost a month since I talked to the guy at his shop . How could he possibly have more important things to deal with than us LOL !?!