Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bio Wish List Bomb

I couldn't take out your entire wish list but I got most of it (and probably your mailbox too).

9405 5036 9930 0232 8334 99

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    that is a really cool way to bomb. nicely done
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice creativity Troy. Some of us "old dogs" can learn new tricks. You new young boys better start watching out.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I figure the thought of this will be nice incentive for guys to list their favs and wishes in their bio. And for those of us that already have, to keep them up to date. I like being able to see what people have enjoyed and to see if I can help a botl out with something he wants to try.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    t_evan50:
    I figure the thought of this will be nice incentive for guys to list their favs and wishes in their bio. And for those of us that already have, to keep them up to date. I like being able to see what people have enjoyed and to see if I can help a botl out with something he wants to try.
    Good thinkin'.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    laker1963:
    t_evan50:
    Good thinkin'.
    I agree, that is a really cool idea for a bomb, wel;l done man, and you've inspired me to finally put stuff in my bio. haha. It's about time.

Question on that though. . . . Do we have to use the usual way to get line breaks or is it good to go with the enter key? i've never tried to put anything in there so I really don't know.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I use the less than br greater than in my bio and it works.
    boydmcgowan:
    laker1963:
    t_evan50:
    Good thinkin'.
    I agree, that is a really cool idea for a bomb, wel;l done man, and you've inspired me to finally put stuff in my bio. haha. It's about time.

Question on that though. . . . Do we have to use the usual way to get line breaks or is it good to go with the enter key? i've never tried to put anything in there so I really don't know.
    yep same old format style
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    boydmcgowan:
    laker1963:
    t_evan50:
    Good thinkin'.

So how do we do line breaks, I've been pulling my hair out cuz the enter key does jack!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    t_evan50:
    boydmcgowan:
    laker1963:
    t_evan50:
    Good thinkin'.

So how do we do line breaks, I've been pulling my hair out cuz the enter key does jack!
    you have to put in a line break. Type "format post" into the search and u will find a thread that explains everything.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your a good man Charlie Brown. Thanks for the assist!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Troy that's good stuff brother can't wait to see the damage!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone is in for a treat! Nice idea.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Great idea! I just barely created my list, so definitely a good reminder who still need to do it.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    This was a great idea you had Tony. Just goes to show the brothers that folks are watching the bio listing and that anything can happen....I know I'm living proof. Thanks Tony!
  • Very cool idea! If I ever get out of this little financial slump I am in perhaps I can bomb everyone!!!