Home General Discussion

Sometimes life just stinks

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
I swear everytime it looks like I can finally get that nice 300 ct humi I've had my eye on something comes up to crush my dream. Dang roof is leaking?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I know your pain here. Mine is doing the same. Instead of something fun the xmas bonus will be going toward roof repair. :/
  • I hear that! Something always comes up, and right when it's at the top of your list, 5 more things bury down the list again.....
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I have one rule, ok maybe a few more then one butm as far as spoiling myself I buy within reason what I want because it is easier to make, earn, find the money for a repair then it is to buy a few things that you really want we never find the extra money to do so. I always buy myself a bday and xmas gift. I've been let down so many time that I find that I'm happy with whatever someone gives me knowing I'm getting one thing I really want.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Coolerdor. Fit 700 cigars in a 120qt. cooler probably.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Might I suggest a sinking fund? It'll secure a set amount of money each time you make a deposit and then as time progresses and you reach the amount needed you'll have it.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I swear everytime it looks like I can finally get that nice 300 ct humi I've had my eye on something comes up to crush my dream. Dang roof is leaking?
    Hey man, when life gives you lemons, just say "F the lemons!" and bail. I agree with the coolerdor option.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Been thinking about this as well. Get a cooler verses another humidor or a electric wine cooler. Hell the cooler would be tight due to the summer heat but with all that coin spent..that is a a good chunk of smokes I could be getting instead. What to do...