Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade Man O' War

I've got 5 Man O' War torpedo's that have been sitting in the humidor since early september if anyone is interested. I love the Pepin Tobaco Baez if anyone's got those, but will consider any smoke.

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Pepin makes Baez...i don't really follow who makes what, who blends what for whom, etc. But I've pretty much found that Pepin makes all cigars everywhere.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    If its been created in the last 2 or 3 years its safe to just say Pepin made it. You'd be right about 90% of the time.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Still got the man o'war's? Whatcha looking for besides pepin?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jetmech_63:
    Still got the man o'war's? Whatcha looking for besides pepin?

Hey Jet... did he contact you about those Man 'O wars ?
    Nope, never did. Only posted one time too and disappeared, probably best to err on the side of caution.
  • Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, I was away for awhile. Let me know what you've got to trade and we'll figure something out.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I have a few sticks that may interest you. I like the Man o war's so we may be able to do something. Have you got any trades with anyone here?
  • No, not yet. Do you have any RyJ Habano Reserve, those, and most Pepin's are my favorties, oh yea also Opus. I always like to try something new so if you have an offer i'll consider anything.
    Laker, you got pm
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    black kitty you got mail
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    black kitty you got mail
    Brown sugar ...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

madurofan:
    gmill880:
    black kitty you got mail