Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Not Playing Fair

I was told I was not playing fair. I went to the NOVA herf but could not stay. While I was there, ENFIDL smack me with a crazy a package along with a jacked up note. I tried to leave the note on the table and my wife checked into the game by helping ENFIDL out. She reminded me to not forget the note. Of course everyone at the table had a big kick out of that. Anyway, here is his note and what he gave me. Thanks for the stogies and I'm not going to comment on your note. You win....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Hey didn't you wear that in Germany?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Hey didn't you wear that in Germany?
    BWAHAHAHA!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Is that rocket launcher military issue? No problems finding room on the beach eh Rick? LMAO.

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    How does it feel, Rick?? LMAO!!!!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rhamlin:
    Nice
    Um...WHAT !!!?

I would expand on this comment if I were you. Lassy will be lurking later today as always and this one is just hanging there for him. mean come on, talk about making it easy on the guy. lol
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    ROFLMAO...well played ENFIDL
  • Now thats pretty disturbing. I bet your going to frame it and hang it up next to your cabinet.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Now thats pretty disturbing. I bet your going to frame it and hang it up next to your cabinet.
    Now that is just wrong!....but you are probably right
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I thing I suffered a detached retina because of that photo . !!! ; )
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Real funny to everyone on here....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Real funny to everyone on here....
    You had it coming buddy. You always have it coming.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hey you kept threatening me brother and when you first did I told you I fight fire with fire. So overtime I put that together and was able to pop it off when the time was just right, esp considering how badly you smacked me around that night! enjoy Rick they are well deserved!

Also I told him he should frame it and hang it next to the humi too bahahahahahahahahaha