Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

down grading trades-CLOSED

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok, not to try to pull the wool over anyones eyes ( see cigar 101 forum) , i freaked cause i found a hole in 1 cigar, but with the heat and humidity in my area anyway im going to downgrade down to 1 250 count humi. , too much trouble trying to keep up with it i think,i have not seen any signs of any beetles in any other cigars i have put in the freezer and will leave them there for 3 days then a day in the fridge. wanting to trade all these after i put back in the humi. want to trade several good smoke for a few great smokes( ask icpleel) i made one with him, after the smokes are all traded ill make a trade for the humi itself, anyone intrested, ill take names in order of who jumps 1st, 2end , 3rd, etc,, ill have 1 300 count el diablo, 1 rp 100, and a couple smaller ones till i get down to the 1 250 treasure dome ill keep , the humis will stay until the cigars are gone unless you want to trade the full humi of smokes, looking for arturo fuentes, isoms, etc, great smokes for the good smokes, nothing to canada( sorry guys too much trouble)

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, now im getting emails worrired about trades i made, jessus shoulda keep my mouth shut, i dont know if it was a beetle or not guys, ill throw them out, sorry to freak everyone out, 1 cigar outta 200 in this humi , maybe or not didnt see any more signs anywhere else in anythin in that humi
    well , i guess i just **** myself so ill go away now,
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    *** it jj. Beatles add some extra protein and taste. I think they should charge extra for all that extra goodness
    btw, i said a puros indios viejo, i dont keep those in but in a humi with the el cheapos so any trade please dont dont worry about those
  • 1. IF ---- and this is a big IF.... you sent some sticks with beetles, its not like you did it knowingly.

2. I'm sure you've received sticks with beetles too, it happens

3. PM sent!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I think you're good to go brother. Your just taking extra precautions that's all.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    RampMonkey:
    I think you're good to go brother. Your just taking extra precautions that's all.
    that's what I get from it. All u can do is what u did. I wouldn't worry about your other sticks. You just trying to thin the heard JJ?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    man, now im getting emails worrired about trades i made, jessus shoulda keep my mouth shut, i dont know if it was a beetle or not guys, ill throw them out, sorry to freak everyone out, 1 cigar outta 200 in this humi , maybe or not didnt see any more signs anywhere else in anythin in that humi
    I still love ya
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    LOL don't worry about it JJ... everyone is always freaked out about this yet I don't see anyone who actually has had the problem. Don't let the nervous nellys discourage you.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odds are it was just a hole. From what I've been reading there would be more evidence if it was beetles. They make quite the mess.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bip:
    *** it jj. Beatles add some extra protein and taste. I think they should charge extra for all that extra goodness
    BINGO!
    blowing off trades, just got a little spooked i think for nothing, going to put a small ac unit in my small room and control the temp on my humis a bit more just to give me mo peace o mind, lol, im like everyone else when thnking after seeing a hole " beetles , ohh fok " but i honestly see no signs what so ever in that humi or my others ,still going to take the precaution steps. dont think ill be sending out anymore bombs as now ive tainted myself and dont want any borks getting a box from me and thinking " ohh *** , im not putting these in my humi " but anything i get from now on i will freeze first just to be safe before adding them to my humis, i have too much $$$$ invested to let some piss ant beetles ruin my collection and my attitude, i honestly dont think anyone ive sent smokes to has to be worried but do as im going to do and 99% of the time do anyway and look any thing over before adding to your smokes + that cigar was only about 4 months in the humi and most in there have been in there over a year
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    As they say in my neck of the woods.....AINT SKEERD.